Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for a bed (prob 3V or Chamonix area) 6/7 - 13/14 Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I'm looking to book a last-minute flight out of London to Geneva on either Sat/Sun this weekend (6/7 Feb), for a week's skiing (probably in Chamonix or 3V, but I'm open to suggestions).

Just wondered if anybody had spare rooms/beds they needed to fill in a chalet anywhere? I'm a 28 year old male who has about 15 weeks' skiing experience, and am happy to ski with other people or by myself - I just want to get out to the mountains!

Thanks

Ian
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you looked at Action Outdoors? If I had a free week now I'd do that in a shot – very good value, very sociable, up to you whether you ski with others or not. They only have availability in Les Arcs for your dates though, not Cham or 3V.

https://www.action-outdoors.co.uk/activities/search-results?SearchActivity=1&Resort=&Month=2&TwinRoomOnly=0
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks, will have a look!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've booked - La Plagne - thanks!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Have a great time! I was in La Plagne just a few weeks ago - loved the skiing, I had such a great time. Check out the La Plagne thread on here too, everyone was really helpful. http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=120073
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks @Fixx, will have a read of that later.

Can't wait!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have two spaces in a Catered Chalet in La Plagne in France available from 6th – 13th Feb still available.

Chalet is Ski in/ski out, has an outdoor hot tub and it’s been renovated for this season, pics on the Mountain Heaven website. Private transfers and full chalet board included.

Flights to be booked separately.

We paid £700pp but reducing to £500 or best offer (bargain!)

Please message to discuss.

http://www.mountainheaven.co.uk/resorts/france/la-plagne-1800/catered/chalet-perle
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy