Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SkiWelt Snow Report 2016

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@sn00boarder, I am strictly a piste skier, so I cannot help you, sorry. There did appear to be a lot of the area which was not pisted, and there are indeed a lot of trees, as most of the area except the peaks is below the tree line. As far as I can tell, it looked pretty well tracked out.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Our first day in Soll today started slowly as we had to buy the kids new ski pants because Thomson decided to give my skis and their pants an overnight stay in Manchester Evil or Very Mad

The snow higher up is great but lower down and on the south facers is sugary and quite heavy in places. I got talking to the guys in the Erdinger shop (bottom of gondola) and they were saying its due to get colder so the pistes will hold up a lot better a s the week progresses. It was so hot today I skied without a hat (completely bald too) or gloves. I've never done that before (at least not since my forehead became so big). Looking forward to going further afield tomorrow, hopefully on my own skis i they turn up
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
No Gloves!

I won't tell you the finger story then...........
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Fantastic piste conditions today after a sprinkling of fresh snow. The clouds were high and it snowed gently all day until the last hour. Even saw a bit of sunshine for a few minutes.

Next week is looking good to finish the season
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I learnt my lesson about skiing without gloves, the edges of them skis are a little bit sharp..........
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Snowed 20cm yesterday, lovely conditions. Only did half a day as i had to leave, but really enjoyable week!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy