Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lost Wallet in Resort

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@dredgey, If he's in The Pig he can probably afford to loose it. No, on second thoughts, if he's been in The Pig he'll need every penny!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@chrisrawles, I guess you'll never know the reason. It perplexes me why people don't give things back. Probably, some people just have the morality of finders keepers but there are probably others who sort of mean to do something about it but never get round to it. Especially in a foreign country and perhaps travelling, maybe with kids.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Its a horrible feeling loosing a wallet or phone. I found an iphone not to long ago, charged it up and called the number that was flashing on the screen "call this if found" half an hour later an ex-static girl was round to my work getting her phone back. Turns out her phone, purse etc had all been stolen and i happened to find the phone outside my work, thrown away i suppose after it was locked to lost iphone screen.

Also found a purse packed with cash and handed that in to a police station too. Hopefully someone one day will repay the favor. (technically iv repaid the favor as i lost my wallet as a kid with a £5 note in, next door posted it back in my letter box)

Also called a woman back who withdrew a load of cash and just left with her card with the money dangling out the machine Laughing

I sound like a right Samaritan. It must all stray back to when i was a kid and stole someones tazmanian devil tazzoo and cried to my mum with guilt the next day and had to hand it back Laughing hope you get it back, never give up hope, my dads wallet was returned 3 months later with everything inside. A bit soggy though..
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
This has reminded me that I found a lift pass on my last trip at a little set of picnic tables, but really wasn't sure what to do with it. My thinking was that if I took it to a lift then someone might come looking for it. What's the generally thinking? Is it to take it to a lifty so that at least someone has it? If you are taking it to a lift then would it be best to take it to the lowest one on the run, or will any one do?

The following week I went to a football match and found a ticket on the way in so I handed it to someone on the gate in case the chap who lost it went looking for it. In retrospect he'd have been better off forgetting about the football and just going home to watch telly or summint, it was one of the worst games I've been to.

It's a bit of a quandry though, anything with a name/phone number is a bit easier to get hold of the person who lost it, but with a ticket I never know whether to leave it where it drops or hand it in to someone. Always worried that someone will retrace their steps and not find it, and then not ask the right people that it's been handed in to.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@SnoodyMcFlude, I believe most ski resorts have a lost property office. So anything handed in to a lifty will work its way back there. And anyone asking should be directed to lost property.
In the UK big shops/ shopping centres should have the same. But sadly no police stations left in most towns round here.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yeah I'd always happily hand things in to a shop etc. just a resort is such a wide expanse I'd never really thought about it.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Smart lift passes will be replaced for a small admin fee (always keep the receipt separately) and the old one cancelled.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The sick feeling has pretty much gone now. All replacements card are on there way and most importantly my gym membership card was replaced FOC. LOL
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
But have you managed to smooth things over with Mrs Chrisawles for losing the crimble presi? rolling eyes
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@gazzaredcruiser, Just about got away with it. Its her Bday next weekend and at the moment I can't order anything as my accounts are frozen until I get my new card. Great excuse not to get a present. NehNeh
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I left my handbag at a shopping centre at the weekend when we were in Wales, as I am not a handbag person I hadn't even noticed I didn't have it a day later. Fortunately my husbands work badge was in it, and he works at a hospital, so they were able to phone the switchboard on Sunday, and they very kindly left about 7 missed calls on his phone.

I will stop moaning at him for taking his work phone on holiday with us
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@chrisrawles, you can't be serious, or do you want your soft bits rearranged Shocked if you don't manage to get her a presi and she says "that's fine darling" RUN FOR THE HILLS Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy