Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

easyjet: Help! Lost Boarding Passes

Poster: A snowHead
Bergmeister is in Val Thorens...and has texted to say he's misplaced his and Mrs B's easyjet boarding passes rolling eyes. They are flying home from GVA tomorrow night.

He's apparently got no internet access so can't do the mobile phone boarding pass thing. I've searched the website and can't find the answer (it may be there but it's late and I'm a bit tired...) - so the question is: Will easyjet print a boarding pass at the airport?? Or is there a hefty charge, like with Ryanair?

Cheers!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@mountainaddict, last year we had passes on our phones , but the OH's battery died , easy jet printed a card no issues at all , or failing that there is free internet access at gva , so just log on as soon as they get into terminal
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I can't find anything to back this up by I'm almost sure they can print one for him at check in... Worst case I'm sure they'll be able to get Wifi at the airport and sort out the mobile pass!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
From Easyjet's website:
Quote:
Can someone else complete online check-in for me and can they print my boarding passes?
Yes they can. Just give them your booking reference and they’ll be able to complete your online check-in and print your boarding pass for you. For security reasons, please make sure you don’t disclose your booking reference to anyone else other than the person who is doing your online check in for you.

You’ll be asked to show your online boarding pass with the appropriate photo ID at the airport.
You can always ask a friend or family member to complete online check-in and print your boarding pass for you by giving them your booking reference. Alternatively, you can use a public computer and printer, for example at your local library or using a computer and printer at work (always seek permission from your line manager first). For security reasons, you will be asked to show your online boarding pass with the appropriate photo ID at the airport.
Unfortunately you won’t able to print your pass at the airport, but as an alternative you could use our mobile app instead…

It doesn't sound promising but you occasionally get a nice staff member who bends the rules. Alternative, as others have said, is airport wifi.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
They've printed them at GVA for me before, multiple times, for no fee.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks all - much appreciated Smile
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I had this, I did phone them, and they printed at the airport. No penalty like with RyanAir.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
^+1
I've always found EJ staff very helpful at all levels, unlike some of the so call prestige carriers. EZ's reputation for poor service is, in my experience, completely undeserved.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Has he tried the tourist office in VT. Thryll have wifi or might have a computer and printer he can use. I've done that before in la rosier.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Most of the hotels have an internet kiosk and printer to allow guests to print boarding passes etc, failing that I'm sure the tourist office would be able to help.

Rich
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
adithorp wrote:
Has he tried the tourist office in VT. Thryll have wifi or might have a computer and printer he can use. I've done that before in la rosier.

yep used them before they very helpfully printed off quite a few A4 sheets of stuff for me.....talk nicely to the reception desk where they sell the internet time tokens
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
+1 for the tourist office - which will also have WIFI, possibly at a charge.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thanks again - have texted Bergmeister with the updates/suggestions.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Use the free wifi at the airport to download the passes
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Nadenoodlee wrote:
Use the free wifi at the airport to download the passes

One possible problem with that suggestion is you have to download your BP 2 hours before departure.

If they have already checked-in and printed the BP once then they will be fine. easyJet are fine with doing a reprint at the airport. What they do have an issue with is people who haven't checked in at all.
snow report
Friends staying with us lost their boarding passes with EJ last season and they had no problems getting them printed free at GVA
ski holidays
Actually just thought. I flew GVA to LGW on Monday and just handed over my passport at check in - she asked if I had my boarding pass - I said it was on my phone and she asked me if I wanted a printed copy too. Which I declined.

I`ve always found the GVA easyjet check in staff to be the nicest and most helpful of all the easyjet locations.
latest report
He could just turn his data on for two minutes?
ski holidays
All sorted folks Smile - they were already checked in & he ended up re-printing the BPs at Val T tourist office.
ski holidays
awesome.
ski holidays
@kesone1, not everybody has data that can be "turned on". wink Glad it's sorted. snowHead
latest report
Well they need to pack up and join 2015 @pam w,
snow report
Quote:

....charming!
ski holidays
caughtanedge wrote:
Quote:

....charming!

And true.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy