Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flachau any good for hardcore snow pigs?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

Generally the older, slower, and less efficient the lift, the less tracked out the surrounding terrain:

my son and nephew, both good boarders, had their best powder day ever in Les Saisies, riding a short steep drag lift serving 2 reds and a black and lots of stuff in between. All unpisted after a heavy snow fall. A little group of about 8 boarders had it to themselves all day. My son has done seasons in the Espace Killy and the 3V and said it would have been tracked out fast in those areas - as it was, they were finding fresh lines all day.

They were catatonic with exhaustion in the evening.Laughing

That lift has been replaced with a chair now - not an improvement, in the view of most locals. wink
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Snowsartre wrote:
@motig, skied Flachau and Zauchensee in early March 2013 admittedly snow was not great but found the former very crowded and the latter very limited. Would advise against. How about St Anton?

Snowsartre You need to think about hooking up with some 's if you ever dare visit the restricted and limiting areas of Salzburger Sportwelt again.... 10th season for me just around the corner and there are still plenty of lines available in Zauch!
How did you find it when you hit the world cup downhill run? Get as much air as the pros?

Literally laughed out loud!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Shhhh... we don't want more people entering our Zauch forests... keep 'em in the FW jump park 10m's in the air.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy