Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

kopaonik, serbia

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got back from Kop. Had a fab time. It was foggy most days, but this put lots of people off so the slopes were clearer of people. had some fab food, good conversations with some interesting serbs, and fun skiing blacks in the fog! Very Happy

Got to recommend the Koala resturant - it's a short walk from the Grand in the opposite direction from Konaci - and serves the best steak i've ever had! Don't buy the imported wine though - the serbian wine is good, and the imported stuff makes it 6 times the price in tescos.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Anyone able to give me an email address for any ski schools/instructers.

We are flying out on Sunday 21st January and two of our party have had two weeks skiing but havent been for 7 years. Because of this they metioned going back into ski school, but i think it would be far more benificial to have a couple of hours of private lessons on the first morning.

Also.... We have booked through Crystal, and they are charging £73 for ski, boots and poles hire! Thought that was a bit steep for the week.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Crystal use the ski school attached the grand hotel, pretty sure only ski school anyway (Gala Sport). I tried to find an independant instructor without success, there are plenty of people pretending ! and the English is interesting. I booked a few lessons direct with Gala Sport at about £16/hr (I think) for 2 people Jan 2006. If you can find a contact email/phone number then Davirind is very good. If you book when you get there you just have to be flexible on your times as the instructors runs the schools in the mornings.

Your ski hire £70+ for 2 people I take it. Hire was very cheap in 2006.

Cheers Shane.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi, No, the £73 is per person. Although they are throwing in a free lift pass (around £50) if you book equipment and ski school
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hmm so you have to book ski school & equipment to get 'free' lift pass..if you dont need school I'd get my hire gear when I got there. Several places to hire gear, if you are a snow boarder check out the burton shop in the old lift station. Club A has a small hire shop, Gala Sport that Crystal uses is probably the biggest. Regards Shane.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Here's a good forecast for Kop. Complete with freezing level, snow depth forecast etc

http://www.tckopaonik.com/wrapper/3.html
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
more info about kopaonik:

http://www.ionbee.net/travel/ski-vacation/kopaonik.php
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You can find more information at new site about Kopaonik:

http://www.eng.infokop.net
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy