Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

serious SNOWBLADE help needed!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@pam w, well he is ginger...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Pass auf du hey!!!!!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dulcamara wrote:
Well you guys have convinced me!!!! you definitely should all start skiboarding! NehNeh

feel free to send me all your DPS, Whitedot, Praxxis, PM Gear and Down skis.... you wont be needing them anymore....

Just because you're giving up skiing for snowblading, it doesn't mean you have to give up on the boutique manufacturers, too. Idris, for example, has no shame.

http://heartcarve.com/faq.html
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@dulcamara, wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just take her off piste or touring on a serious powder day, no jokes will be needed, youll have all the laughs you need!!

PS you didnt mention if she had sight?! Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@PaulC1984, Ok I think that is the best serious solution! That way she can realise for herself....

Also sight was never a criterior, but in this case yes she has working eyes #PUNCHINGABOVEHISWEIGHT
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Serriadh wrote:
dulcamara wrote:
Well you guys have convinced me!!!! you definitely should all start skiboarding! NehNeh

feel free to send me all your DPS, Whitedot, Praxxis, PM Gear and Down skis.... you wont be needing them anymore....

Just because you're giving up skiing for snowblading, it doesn't mean you have to give up on the boutique manufacturers, too. Idris, for example, has no shame.

http://heartcarve.com/faq.html

I wouldn't exactly call these a snowblade, yes they look like one, but have a look what dimensions he (the guy who custom ordered them) chose
They are 1m50cm - almost a FIS Slalom ski lenght - yes they do look somwhat likle a pair of clown shoes Wink

I still have the mold/form if anyone would like a pair making??? Seriously they guy loves them, but I don't think they are very skiable myself, and Im the one who spent 40+ hours making them!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@dulcamara, Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@dulcamara, Plus, she cant run away from you in the POW and cant scream for help Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy