Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flight schedule changes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Booked flights with air canada from montreal to denver back in March for next February this was a direct flight at the time.
Just found out by accident ( as I filled out my advanced passenger info ) that they have changed the flight from direct to via Toronto and now departing 2.5 hours earlier than originally advertised with a departure time of 6am and a 2 hour minimum check in!

I rang air Canada to be told they don't have to tell me about these changes via phone or email in fact the customer service helpline were completely unconcerned!

They have offered to change to a later still indirect flight or a full refund but there are no direct flights with anyone or more sensible flight times which fit the rest of my plans. I asked to speak to a supervisor to look for an upgrade compensation etc to be told that I couldn't and to complete the email forms on the website but i can't do that until AFTER I had completed the flights!

Am I right in thinking they have broken some sort of rule?

This will be my second and final flight with this airline my experience last year was not great either!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I guess they will be covered by T&C's. I don't think you will find the U.S. airlines to be better. If you thought Air Canada is bad, Denver is a United's major hub..........There are no scheduled direct flights available, get out of bed earlier or choose whatever airline/times/price suit you best.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I would have had less of an issue with this had just the time changed or it went direct to indirect but both and no communication that's poor
We go to montreal with BA after last years poor air Canada flight and they have emailed me with a 10 minute departure change!

In these days of automation that should just happen!

Currently talking to them via Twitter which got me an instant free response not a 10p a minute helpline based somewhere in the sub continent !
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They are within the rules of the EU scheme, however not letting you know is inexcusable from a customer service point of view.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy