Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Glide and Slide

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Yesterday I was in Glide and Slide in Otley. to get some tweaks done to my Atomic Waymakers.

Was very impressed with the fitting and also with the way they treated customers while I was there to ensure people got a great fitting boot.

Highly recommend them especially if your're in the North East or West Yorkshire. They also do the best coffee in the industry ( besides mine Toofy Grin )

http://www.glideslide.co.uk/
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I totally agree with and also readily endorse Dot's view of glide + slide. Terrific service - even more so with the recent opening of snow and rock in Leeds..
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I can certainly vouch for the owners credentials.

He has spent many years in the industry, and supporting up and coming racers (including myself in the past)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Also for me, they do a great job. I had a helmet which had a faulty google clasp and they arranged a replacement even though I had used it for the season - I was only trying to get it repaired! They have helped us a lot over the years. Great customer service.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Dot., In fact the whole team at Glide and Slide are lovely! I've had Steve patiently listen to my ski-twaddle for years, he's also a perfectionist when it comes to ski hardware, especially mounting bindings. Ally makes a great espresso, and charmingly smiles at age old jokes.

For a small independent ski-retailer Glide and Slide have a super range of ski kit, especially hardware like skis, bindings, boots. The range of skiwear is also pretty damn vast. From Lacroix and Colmar at the upper end to fab finds end of season in the Final Reductions.

Steve fitted Mrs Skimastaaah's Strolz ski boots last year, watching this was an education in itself, and he's custom fit my Nordica race boots. Great job!!

For anyone anywhere near it's well worth a detour.

Thanks to the team at Glide and Slide!!! NehNeh NehNeh NehNeh

BTW, I forgot to mention Whitedot skis, quite a range of the latest 2014/15 season skis.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy