Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How obsessed are you.....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

True obsessives may have many other symptoms. Mine include.
1. Snowhead forum posting;
2. Another forum posting;
3. Dreaming about skiing-esp in the off season (usually involves being at the mountains but nature, lifts, other people and an inability to find my boots/skis stops me from actually getting on the snow---arrghhh!).
4. Kit purchasing and kit review reading;
5. Lying in bed in UK on Sat mornings at home with Mr P watching extreme ski clips and movies... realise we are the only middle aged skiers we know who can name all the famous extreme free skiers and would even recognise a few in lift queues!
6. An annual subscription to snow-forecast.com (even though it's mostly wrong), and a daily check of the weather in all my fave resorts from October to April, and in the case of Zermatt-all year round.
7. Fantasy ski chalet shopping via internet estate agents;
8. Lottery ticket purchasing in the hope that I can fund the above;
9. Feeling disappointed that I only got 28 days in this season (spoilt? Moi?).

Im getting like that too Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Richard_Sideways wrote:
trainee snowboard jedi, looks like we'll be in Val the same time as you - we'll have to arrange to catch some turns together, or at least a beer or 3 at the Cafe Face.

I don't need much of an excuse, so yes please!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy