Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which tribe are you? Glossy? Techie?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I think i am like most people on here an addict with no chance of beating the addiction I never went on holiday untill i skied, after that i spent 6 months thinking about the holiday and then the next six months looking forward to the next.I thought that it would be nice to go for 3 weeks and then i would not need to ski every day Wrong I now spend 5 weeks out there and still ski every day! and then when at home watch the webcam!I am someone who started watching Le Tour just to see the mountains in summer
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
More like Vulgaries,

Who: Well Off Pretty Good Actually Peoples
They may not be hucking themselves off cliffs and and skiing every minute of the day is no longer the priority it was now they have kids but actually they're pretty good skiers managing upto 4 weeks a year. The kids are all irritatingly good too.

What:
Well off enough to wear pretty much what they want, they can generally be seen sporting the higher end quality brands: Kjus, Arteryx (which they can't even be bothered to look up the spelling of) Noronno (same on the spelling) etc. and of course the perennial favourite Spyder. The German and Austrian branches of the family are pretty much born wearing Spyder.

How to wear:
Like they bought it because it fits them.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy