Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Half-term skiing - who's going where?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Kay,

Thanks for the post (and remembering me!). I'm still nervous that the snow won't be brilliant, but at least a bit more seems to be on the way - phew! I will of course post a trip report upon my return.

So excited!

Hope your 2014 season is fun too!

chemistry
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Passo Tonale.
Not been skiing for about 22 years and I am really looking forward to it.
Regards
DJ
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
robertsnerys, I'm not too far away in Golm/Schruns
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Aha, hope it's good ElizabethB. Never been up there before so interested to see how it is. I tried for Golm but couldn't get any accommodation at lift base.... Don't do walking with little kids Smile Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm staying in Feldkirch and will travel in each day. Golm ski school is great for kids, but is in the middle of nowhere! My experience is that it's really quiet during half term around the valley, so is a good option if you have kids. Gargellen is a nice ski area, and usually has good snow.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
chemistry, you not Club Med'ing this year?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Nope, Kinder Hotel...wanted to avoid France due to half term clash, and Club Meds in Switzerland etc. got poor reviews, weren't ski in, ski out etc.

Will let you know how the experiment turns out!

How about you?

chemistry
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Obertauern- fly out 6:30 Friday morning. Means leaving home about 2am, so a full day, but I expect to be on the slopes around noon in resort....Should be able to get to as couple of other resorts during the week, at the moment Zauchensee, and Mauterdorf look likely as single day excursions.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
chemistry, Hemsedal , Norway. Cabins. Saunas. Cold. English-speaking instructors. Overpriced beer. That sort of thing.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
dobby, my boys will be jealous. That is their favourite resort as they learnt to ski there and survived on hotdogs for a week.

We are off to Val d'Isere on a boys trip as my wife has decided to do something sensible. Leaving at 4-ish on Sat morning. Must be mad but the apartment is paid for now so can't waste it!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Trip report:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2486449#2486449

A great half term!

chemistry
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy