Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

~ CAS Ski Test :: 16th Nov2013 Castleford SnowZone ~

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
admin,hannhaw and myself had a great time at Castleford today, thanks for organising all the skis to test, didn't think it was too busy either. The pick of the bunch for me was the Head Rev 85 Pro, also really liked the Kneissl Black Star MC Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
great day thanks Admin for organising it - hope you made the train ok.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Had a great day - thanks to Admin and the team for organising. Top ski for me was the Kneissl Red Star. Loved it. Great to be back on snow after the break.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I liked the Atomic Nomad s piste ski, by far the fastest through the bumps, though my hips are unhappy at skiing bumps for 3 hours.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It was a good day out, and nice to catch up with a few folk I haven't seen for a while. snowHead

I didn't test too many planks Embarassed but did like the fatter Whitedots and the Blizzard Brahma skis were outstanding as an all round ski. Reminded me a lot of a set of proper GS carvers, but with 88mm under your feet.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Had a great time at Castleford ski test yesterday...thanks to all that organised/supported it....although calves are aching a wee bit today! I've only skied 6 weeks and always just skied on whatever I've been given in the hire shop without question so it was great to be able to compare skis & to have the differences explained...feel like I've got a better understanding of what suits me...will defo do again next year! My faves were the Dynastar Neva's!

Thanks!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mosha Marc wrote:
...I didn't test too many planks Embarassed but did like the fatter Whitedots and the Blizzard Brahma skis were outstanding as an all round ski. Reminded me a lot of a set of proper GS carvers, but with 88mm under your feet.

Cool
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy