Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Chamonix Mont Blanc Dec 2017
Ski with the crazy dane
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Peisey-Vallandry Jan 2018
Stopping at the Ski Beat Fleur de Neige in Plan Peisey with a mate. Used this chalet before, hope it's as good as before. Richard can get tired v.quick so might need some skiing companions!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sauze d'Oulx Jan 2018
had to get a solo jan trip in this year. expert level, 30's, mile muncher - i get the first lift, and am last down at end of day - almost eating on the go.... looking for some off-piste as it looks like there will be a fair bit to play in, based on the weather. but will also be flying round the pistes - enjoying the top Italian grooming.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Courchevel Jan 2018
Babystrax and me staying in 1850. Taking the afternoon flights from Man-GVA Drop me a line if you are in the area at the time and would like to hook up
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Meribel Jan 2018
Happy to meet any snowhead for a ski, would like to share guide or group for basic off piste.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Arabba Jan 2018
Dolomites virgin if anyone has any pointers in the Portvavescovo bar!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Åre Feb 2018
With the family (son 9 years old) and some friends, staying in Björnen
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Åre Apr 2018
With the family (9 year old boy) and some friends.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Chamonix Mont Blanc Jan 2018
Skiing on my own and would love some company any time during the week.
Past my prime now so GM and steep off piste now out of the question, but happy to ski any piste or enjoy a beer afterwards.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Flims Laax Jan 2018
Heading to Laax for the weekend. Anyone around? Mid-30s female, good/fast on piste. Competent but less speedy off-piste in powder. Would prefer the latter if conditions allow.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
sauze d oulx Jan 2018
Fit 57 year old. Been skiing off and on since a nipper. Advanced on and off piste. Happy to meet for skiing or beers.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
tignes Jan 2018
In Tignes for a week with some French friends. Intermediate female skier, Irish, late 20s. Looking for people to ski with, have a drink etc in Espace Killy!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Chamonix Jan 2018
Taking a friend and his son, teaching them in Brevent for two days, before heading over to Grand Montets.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
St Christoph Jan 2018
any like minded skiers looking for a ski and a beer can meet in st anton,a beer to finish the day in the Mooserktreutz always goes down well
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Val Thorens Jan 2018
Young at heart solo traveller (49) from the Manchester area, looking to ski mainly pistes and combine a good skiing experience with good company and sharing tame apres fun (good intentions ha ha)
ski holidays
Chamonix Jan 2018
Going by myself, staying in town. Would love to meet other snowheads for skiing. I consider myself a 'decent' skier and will be looking for fun reds and lift-served off piste.
snow report
La Tania Jan 2018
hi,
I will be In La Tania from January 7th for 5 days.
looking for someone who is interested in sharing private ski lessons for beginners .
ski holidays
Val Thorens Jan 2018
Group of 6 advanced and intermediate skiers out for the week if anyone wants to join for a ski etc please get in touch. Nick
snow report
La Tania Jan - Mar 2018
60 yo Skier happy to meet up to ski and have a laugh. Too old to be serious.
snow report
Meribel Feb 2018
Anyone interested in sharing off piste guide with me and my daughter give a shout.
snow conditions
Avoriaz Jan - Feb 2018
Hi, late 30s hoping to go to Avoriaz for one of these weeks. Have been before on my own but wouldn’t mind meeting someone for skiing or drinks and food. I’m an intermediate and up always up for a drink or nice food. Thanks andy
snow report
Sestriere Jan 2018
Myself and another snowhead are heading to Sestriere on a last minute deal, going Sunday 7th to Sunday 14th .. both in our early 40's intermediate/advanced skiers if anyone wants to join us for a ski, or if we can join you while we're out there!
latest report
Happo'one/Hakuba Valley Jan - Feb 2018
In Hakuba for a couple of weeks looking for some one to enjoy a few turns with
snow report
Soll Jan 2018
Hi. I will be in Soll from 13th January for a week - looking for a ski buddy for ski tours around SkiWelt area & drinks in the evening; I am advanced level and know the are well. Happy to ski with intermediate skiers as well.
I am 40y.o. female, easy going, travelling from London
snow conditions
Mottaret Jan - Mar 2018
Skiing around the three vallies for a season. Looking for people to ski/board with. Drop me a message if you want someone to ski with. Will be solo or in a group as friends are visiting throughout the season
snow report
serfaus-fiss-ladis Jan 2018
A standard intermediate - bloke -50- looking for a ski buddy - blues and reds - nothing hectic and the odd coffee/beer as pals are either non skiers or beginners.
ski holidays
Samoëns Jan - Feb 2018
Anyone here during these dates.
Couple and 2 dogs
Will ski anything, on/off piste, cross country
ski holidays
Cervinia Mar 2018
In hotel Des Guides with 5 friends. Male group comprising 2 boarders, 3 Good intermediate skiers and a 2- week beginner. Would be good to meet up with other snowheads during the week.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Bansko Mar 2018
Intermediate middle aged bloke, will be on the slopes morning to early afternoon, happy to join up.
snow report
Les Contamines Montjoie Jan - Feb 2018
Will be out during the above dates have been going there for 20 years happy to have a ski round with anyone who would like some company
latest report
Alagna Jan 2018
We’re a group of 4 snowboarders riding here for the 1st time. We could share a guide. Looking to hire on Friday and Sunday. Depending on conditions
latest report
Meribel Jan 2018
With a group but also interested in some guiding or meeting fellow Snowheads
snow conditions
La Plagne Jan 2018
I will be travelling on my own to La Plagne on the above dates and looking for buddies to ski with during the week if anyone is there and would be interested please let me know

TIA
snow conditions
Serre Chevalier Jan 2018
Hi, 40's intermediate skier going with a friend. Staying in Briancon. And would love to meet up with anyone around on those dates for ski and apres
ski holidays
Saas-Fee Apr 2018
Happy to meet up with anyone who is also skiing with primary aged kids. Kiddo loves easy terrain parks, not sure if there's any there? First time in Saas-Fee Smile
latest report
Chamonix Apr 2018
Happy to meet up with anyone who is also skiing with primary aged kids, or anyone else during ski school. I'm a life-long skier who no longer takes risks. First time in Chamonix Smile
latest report
Arabba Jan 2018
One of group of 4 skiBuddies, do all pistes, occasional off piste (usually unplanned), staying Hotel Portavescovo. Bit of Sella Ronda experience, confident when lost, stop for lunch & drinks most days, unless very lost.
Ages from really young looking middle aged up to young at heart gnarled ancient. Occasional beer, wine.
snow report
Soldeu Jan 2018
57m solo skier good intermediate happy to meet up for ski and/or beer
ski holidays
La Plagne Jan 2018
Hi, I'm looking for buddies to ski with in the mornings while my other half is at lessons. Comfortable on all pistes, happiest cruising on reds and blues.
ski holidays
Les Arcs Feb 2018
I'm looking for people to ski with in the mornings (afternoons with my kids (13, 11 & 9). I'm happy with all types of skiing and slopes. I just find skiing on my own a bit soulless. I'm staying in Les Arc 2000.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy