Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Meribel Dec 2016
On an Inside Out course and recognise a couple of sH names
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Zermatt Feb 2017
Shall be there with family. Me and my daughter will do some itineraries and maybe find a guide. Torn between bringing just resort skis, or also lugging AT gear. Would love to explore with anyone, its been a long time since i have been to zermatt
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
are Mar 2017
mostly skiing alone, as my friend is worried someone will steal the bar and shall be guarding it most of these days. Good skieer, but never been to are or sweden if anyone wants to explore, I am game.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Zillertal Jan 2017
Staying in Innsbruck for the weekend. Will most likely be skiing in one or other Zillertal resort.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
st anton Dec 2016
In St Anton for the weekend. If conditions allow will be experimenting with side country and itinerary skiing as want to learn this this year. Would be cool to meet other Snowheads for a ski or for apres. Drop me a PM if you're in the area.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Meribel Jan 2017
Skiing the 3V but also Albiez (Maurienne valley over the back of VT) 28-30 January for a Europa cup moguls competition we are judging. Come and spectate if in the Maurienne or have a ski with us in 3V.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Tignes Le Lac Dec 2016
Intermediate level skier looking to cruise the pistes for a week.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
La Tania Dec 2016
Hi I'm in La Tania for the season, happy to meet anyone up for a ski or a coffee/beer. I'm a pretty confident boarder, and I'd really like to share costs on a guide for some off piste adventures. Did Vallee Blanche a few years ago and am hooked.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bad Hofgastein Jan 2017
First time to the Gastein valley, though familiar with Austrian skiing generally.

Happy to meet up with anybody else who will be there during that period, am a reasonable intermediate skier.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
sauze d oulx Feb 2017
Would anybody be willing to do a private transfer on these dates? there are 2 of us so another 2 would be good
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Bansko Feb 2017
Another half term trip to Bansko with Adults and teenagers. 10 of us in total. Loads of experience of this area if anybody wants to join up and ski / board with us.
snow conditions
 Ian.S
Ian.S
Chamonix Mont Blanc Dec 2016
If I\'m not busy \"entertaining\" friends and family (or doing the odd bit of work) I\'m up for on-piste, off-piste, day tours, Vallee Blanche etc. Always worth giving me a shout.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Ellmau
Two intermediate old gits sticking to the pistes and having a couple of beers.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ellmau Jan 2017
Let's try this again. Two old git intermediates, mainly on piste and having a couple of beers. Late Jan-early Feb. Be good to meet up with any snowheads who are around
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Belle Plagne Jan 2017
La Plagne ( Staying in Belle) with Paradiski pass.
Going solo to a chalet. Expert skier (On and Off-piste), but recovering from major surgery.
Anyone that's a solid intermediate or more advanced looking to meet up, would be cool with me. drop a line..
I'll be first in lift line and last down.
snow report
Whistler Jan 2017
I'm an advanced/expert skier from New Zealand who's skiing Whistler Jan 16 to 27, with my friend and our sons (all 3 are intermediates at best) and would love to ski the blacks and off piste with a similar level skier. Anyone going to be in Whistler at that time that I can join with? Mike
snow conditions
Ischgl Dec 2016
First Time in Austria & Ischgl...
Piste cruisers but good for all colours of piste...
Wife happy to sit in cafe's....slow but sure & can cope with most intermediates, blues & reds....
My son & I enjoy a good blast, reasonable intermediates..
snow conditions
Cervinia Jan 2017
Off to Cervinia for the first time with mate Richard. Stopping in Inghams Chalet Hotel Dragon
snow report
st anton Dec 2016
Solo Skier in St Anton Am Arlberg from Friday 30 December to Sunday 08 January. Let me know if you would like to meet up. I am male, 44.
ski holidays
Sauze d'Oulx Jan 2017
Back to Sauze this year
snow conditions
Morzine Dec 2016
Piste monkey intermediate happy to meet for skiing lunch apres bus rides etc whilst GLW is in lessons
ski holidays
Val d Isère Feb 2017
UCPA intro to offpiste short break. Booked on Altibus leaving 13:00 on 15th but PM me if on same course as could book hire car and leave later.
snow conditions
Altenmarkt Feb 2017
We will be in various areas in ski amade. Happy to ski or apres with anyone else.
snow report
la plagne 1800 Jan 2017
A couple aged 24, one beginer, one experienced looking for off piste
snow report
Ischgl Jan 2017
Out with 3 friends on the pistes during the day, eating chicken in Alp Bella lunchtime and refusing to act our ages in town of an evening. Happy to pick up any stray SnowHeads.
latest report
La Plagne Jan 2017
Travelling with the family, but looking for any beginner/intermediates to ski with during the mornings while the kids are at ski school.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Cervinia Jan 2017
AiChoo and Martin - prefer blues and reds, coffees, hot chocolates and nice food!
snow conditions
Flachau Jan 2017
First time in Austria.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Kronplatz Jan 2017
First of three Dolomite trips. Plan on doing Sella Ronda / Cinque Torre / Armentarola / Marmolada
ski holidays
 Fingy
Fingy
st anton Jan 2017
Group of 12 mature very good intermediate-advanced skiers who like their après. Ages 45-60.
snow conditions
Val Thorens Apr 2017
End of season bash - or is it altitude training for the London Marathon?
ski holidays
Fernie Jan 2017
In Fernie for most of the season. I'm an advanced snowboarder, with my partner who's an intermediate rider.

I've also got some skis which I'm hoping to learn to use.

Happy to meet up for riding or touring.
ski holidays
Madonna di Campiglio Feb 2017
Staying in the Mountain Charme Hotel, with OH recovering from broken ankle (she's planning minimal skiing) and my son (demon skier). Happy to meet up on- or après-ski.
ski holidays
Borovets Jan 2017
Looking for a apre ski pals and ski pals for late afternoon runs,easy going, late 30s female.. lower intermediate level of skiing and rakia expert..Smile
latest report
Krvavec Jan 2017
Long weekend in Slovenia coming up, me and 4 other chaps aged either side of 50. Mixed abilities, which could be interesting. We'll be going wherever the snow is best but Krvavec seems have it's cannons firing best at the moment, plus it's 15 mins from the airport for day1
latest report
Les Arcs Jan - Apr 2017
Snowcrazy chris is around all season. Send me a PM if you fancy meeting up. Check out the season thread for Les Arcs to see what we are doing most days. http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=126740&start=320
latest report
Courchevel Jan 2017
Male solo intermediate skier, happy skiing on my own, but company is good, I like a beer at end of the day.
snow report
Obergurgl Jan 2017
Two middle aged but charismatic lads in Obergurgl escaping our wives/kids for a week. Be good to meet up for a few scoops / advice on the best areas to ski etc
snow report
Bansko Feb 2017
2nd trip this season. Solo skier happy to meet for beer + pizza or a ski if you fancy
snow conditions
Les Contamines Montjoie Jan 2017
First time here. Happy to meet up if anyone is around for ski/beer.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy