Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Whistler Jan 2015
31 yo, female, intermediate, fine on all NA blues (Euro reds) and easier blacks. In Whistler with the fam but need people to ski with since mom doesn't ski and bro just barely.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Meribel Jan 2015
Group of 10 of us staying in Meribel .... all competent .... some very !
Happy to meet for a blast or a beer - in Jacks most evenings from 5.
Any off piste buddies welcome too for cautious exploring - equipment essential and experience preferred ! Will probably get guide for a day if it looks good enough .... happy to share if you want to join us.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tiroler Zugspitze Mar 2015
Staying in Ehrwald, skiing in Ehrwalder Alm, Lermoos, Garmisch Classic and on the Zugspitze.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Zillertal Jan 2015
Was going to go weekend before, but weather looks bad, so changed plans...
In Innsbruck for the weekend, will do Mayrhofen one day, Zell am Ziller the other day, probably. If it's snowing hard, then Kaltenbach (covered parking means no clearing the car), or if it's bare then I may defect and check out Stubai instead.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Zell am see Jan 2015
will be skiing on my own if anyone else is around, partner in ski school, I'm good/intermediate...
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hello! Would like to meet up with people at Les Arcs & La Plagne area during 17/01/2015 - 24/01/2015.
I am staying at Arc 1800 during that period. I am a mid level skier with preference for mainly blue/red and some black slopes.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Val d Isère Jan 2015
Visiting Val d'Isere and looking for company of blue and red run skiers.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
La Thuile Jan 2015
Off to La Thuile for a sneaky week, staying at Planibel
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
4 day solo ski-trip. Woo hoo! Be cool to meet up with other snowHeads for mountain/beer
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Nozawa Onsen Feb 2015
Looking for anyone to ski with, preferably off piste???
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Val d Isère Jan 2015
with a mixed ability group happy on most runs, up for a ski and apres
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Any snowheads about between these dates for some skiing and après.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Madonna di Campiglio Feb 2015
Third half term trip with my daughter, stopping at the St Raphael. She'll be in lessons for a couple of hours a day
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Tignes Val Claret Mar 2015
4 of us staying in the curling b apartments for a week self catering, anyone up for a beer.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
chamonix Mar 2015
30 boarder from the land down under... I'm staying near the Flegere bubble, but up for anywhere. I'd rate myself an intermediate, keen to be at least in the slack country, but adventuring further would be good too.
latest report
la plagne 1800 Feb 2015
Anyone up for a bit of touring or just a bit of off piste skiing I would love to do North face bellacote
snow report
Campitello Mar 2015
Anyone who likes to ski high mileage + coffee + lunch is welcome to ski us. Planned excursions to Marmolada+Suttoguda, Ortesei+Seiser Alm, Pozza etc.
snow report
Ylläs Mar 2015
Off to Lapland on 15th March with family. Planning on doing some cross-country and loafing about. Happy to say \'Hi\' to anyone there at the same time.
snow report
chamonix Feb 2015
3 days in cham if anyone interested in doing lift accessed off piste or sharing a guide for easyish off piste.
ski holidays
La Plagne Mar 2015
I am out in La Plagne on the above dates with my wife and son who are both beginners. I would love to meet up with other good skiers who are interested in doing off piste / red black stuff

Duncan
snow report
staying in Warth, but skiing the whole area.
ski holidays
Le Grand Bornand Mar 2015
Three days skiing - 28-30 March - self-catering apartment.

Due to a friend messing up his leave booking, there is at least one and maybe two spare beds available.

Must be gay/gay-friendly.
latest report
Cervinia Apr 2015
Party of one looking to expand! 50 ish
snow conditions
La Tania Mar 2015
Quick weekend treat for myself. Arriving on the 19th, skiing Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Stopping at the Telemark Chalet Hotel in La Tania.
ski holidays
Kronplatz Mar 2015
Group of 8. Staying in San Vigilio. Intend to do: Marmolada / Hidden Valley / Sella Ronda / Santa Croce. Feel free to message us if you are in the area
latest report
Verbier Mar 2015
I've snuck in a last minute 3 day trip to Verbier to make the most of the conditions. Will be on my lonesome so if anyone is in the area do get in touch! I'm a decent piste skier and am expanding my horizons in terms of off-piste.
ski holidays
argentiere Apr 2015
will be based at Hotel Couronne. Keen to share some off piste days and maybe the odd day tour. I've skied a fair bit of off piste around Argentiere and adopt a careful approach to off piste routes, full avi gear and crevasse gear where appropriate. I'm scgb purple level and also an experienced climber/mountaineer. We will have a car and could share rides through the tunnel
snow conditions
Les Arcs Mar 2015
In resort for a week but keen to meet up for some skiing any level, don't mind some après as well. 41 Y/O professional, M. Staying in Arc 1600 but could meet up anywhere in Paradski.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
argentiere Apr 2015
Anyone in the area from the 23/4 to the 26/4? I'm an intermediate skier looking for some company on the slopes and, or a beer. Shock)
ski holidays
Garmisch-partenkirchen Apr 2015
Long weekend trip to the Zugspitze
latest report
Zell am see Feb 2016
Will be on lonesome (daughter in ski school). Looking for intermediate snowhead to have some piste craic. PM me if you are around and fancy a beer or a ski
snow report
canazei Feb 2016
A smal group, 1 dane, 1 norwegian, 1 japanese and 1 chinese. (not that much snow this time please !)
latest report
Chamonix Mont Blanc Feb 2016
Planning to be in Chamonix for the latter part of the season. Skiing mainly off-piste. Happy to join up with any other Snowheads.

PM or email if you want to get together.
latest report
Serre Chevalier Jan 2016
Based in Monetier, will be back again in March.
ski holidays
Wengen Jan 2016
Myself & daughters + non-skiing wife who join us for lunches by train.
ski holidays
Les Deux Alpes Dec 2015
Will be there the whole season (except probably a week over Christmas) and have already skied 35 weeks or so there. Quite happy to show people around, just message me.
latest report
Les Arcs Jan 2016
With a group of friends but we're happy to link up with others as well. We will be in Arc 1600.
I will be alone on Sat 23 Jan as I am arriving via overnight train - would like to hook up with others to ski on that day.
snow report
Civetta Jan 2016
PreBBWUW4
ski holidays
Arabba Jan 2016
S12BB
ski holidays
tignes Jan 2016
going solo this year as i have been let down by my usual bunch. if anyone is riding i would love to tag along however i am on an offpiste course AM every day
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy