Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Val d Isère Jan 2024
Any of ye around Val D'Isere this week coming 27th Jan 24 to 3rd Feb 24?

I'm there from the 27th & looking for a few kindred spirits.

Me M ,55, experienced, athletic, pretty decent off piste skier, with some touring & ski mountaineering experience
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Chamonix Feb 2024
37M advanced skier up for piste /off-piste / ski touring / guide share. Looking for ski buddies as now coming solo this weekend. Was looking at the Compagnie des Guides de Chamonix group ski touring potentially Saturday and Tuesday, but shout if you’ve got other ideas and we can chat on pm/whatsapp/insta.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Flachau Feb 2024
Skiing in Flachau/Wargrain/Zauchensee for the week.
Only skied zauchensee before.
62yr old male, looking to try new area, and revisit Zauchensee.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Mar 2024
Family trip with me, my non skiing wife and 7 year old daughter. Meet up for skiing or a beer or two would be swell
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Montchavin les Coches Mar 2024
Will be based in Montchavin but know La Plagne and Les Arcs reasonably well and will want to cover a lot of ground Happy. First day skiing will be Monday 11th.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Peisey-Vallandry Mar 2024
Staying near the Vanoise with the Mrs for the week (mid-50's) if anyone fancies meeting up for a gentle bimble on the blues (Mrs) or reds (Me)
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Megève Feb 2024
Hi Eh oh!Eh oh! ️,

In megeve for a couple of days skiing.

A competent Red & Blacks Guy, Who can also dabble off piste.

Would be great to catch up with likeminded SnowHead/s..

Send a message

Bon ski
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
La Clusaz Mar 2024
I'm going to be in La Clusaz. Never skied there before so would be good to ski with people who know their way around!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Courchevel Mar 2024
Looking for a female share to keep costs down. Energetic skier. Ski anything on piste
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Paznauntal Mar 2024
Just booked a solo trip, Staying in Galtur with full area Silvretta ski pass. Advanced skier, pretty happy to ski anything. Know the full ski area well, and usually take advantage of the buses for transport along the valley. Not bothered by the Apres as I don't actually booze.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Cervinia Mar 2024
Val d Isère Jan 2024
Any of ye around Cervinia for Paddies week?

I'm there from the 17th & looking for a few kindred spirits.

Me M ,55, experienced, athletic, pretty decent off piste skier, with some touring & ski mountaineering experience
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Val Thorens Mar 2024
Going to be in UCPA Val Thorens between 16/03/24 and 23/03/24. Happy to meet up with anybody who might be about, either in UCPA or Val Thorens more generally. Very Happy
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Chamonix Mont Blanc Mar 2024
Hey guys looking for a ski buddy or a group to tag along with, I’m an intermediate skier but will try most runs at least once, enjoy apres too but ski as much as possible.
I’m open to location as not confirmed booking yet, I land in Geneva on 19/03 for 12 nights.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Andermatt Apr 2024
Heading to Andermatt from US next week-ish. I'm a full spectrum skier - enjoy backcountry/touring, steep couloirs/freeride/big mtn, and, probably a lot this trip, keen to do some focused training on-piste to sharpen up my skier fundamentals and confidence/fitness, as I missed the last TWO seasons completely due to post-covid rebuilding requirements.
POINT/ASK: would love to link up with some new advanced to expert ski buddies or new ski galpals of any age/any defect (except ski), any worldview, etc etc to team up with another stranger on 4 (min) to 10+ days of Andermatt based accommodations, co-training piste sesions, adventure and exhilaration gleaming the cube, and partaking in some spirited apres and extended socializing without adversely affecting tomorrow's potential. I'm not motivated to save money, in particular, rather I am motivated to find accomodations that are comfortable without acting against my attention to the mountain. I will pay any price for convenience/able to max the usage of our time. Beyond this I have very minimal requirements/needs. If you're still reading this at this point and have not yet labeled me a likely "doosh" or wierdo, and the text above appears clearly in your imagination as an ideal vision for week or more doing something that you love more than anything else with at least one other kindred soul you meet on the journey to our home in the high mountains.

Andermatt. Mostlty skiing. Some apres. Variety on the moutain, enough planning that is necessary but always prioritizing the ski experience. I arrive Zurich Sat 6th. Winging it vis avis hotels. You'd be welcome to crash where I end up/others welcome. Train to Andermatt on Monday morning on the -first tracks- southward. Gondolar upward by 11am. Check-in before or after, whatever makes most sense.

Reach out to me however you like if you want to join/team up in Andermatt area. Again, whoever you are, whatever your situation, if you just want to emerse in ski for a week-ish semi-unstructured time away from work/family/kids/city, and find such activities done with new people to be a obviously constructive factor.

Hit me up
-Dave
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
les meniures Apr 2024
Anyone happy for me to tag along with them in the mornings while my son is at ski school? Have ended up solo skiing as my partner is unwell.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy