Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Is skiing better than sex?

Poster: A snowHead
mick newby, not bad for one-handed typing.

wink
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
johnnyrotten,

He was using both hands according to the picture! obviously enjoying it by the look of the smile. It is amazing what one can do with Photoshop!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
johnnyrotten, My other hand was busy wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Whether skiing is better than sex is debatable. Although there can be many comparisions:-

Permission to ski the piste must be received from the owner of the piste.

To be most effective the equipment should have a firm flex. Owners of the piste are entitled to check firmness of flex before allowing access to piste.

Some piste owners reserve the right to restrict length of (ski) equipment to avoid damage to piste.

It is considered bad etiquette to begin descent immediately upon arrival.

Experinced users of the piste normally warm up while taking time to admire the full piste facilities, paying special attention to well formed mounds and contours.

Skiers should not mention other pistes that they have skied, are currently skiing or intending to ski. Piste owners have be known to ruin a skiers equipment for this reason.

Skiers are encouraged to use protective equipment when entering an unfamilier region.

Skiers should not assume that the piste is skiable at all times.

Skiers can be embarrassed if they find the piste temporarily under repair and are advised to use extreme tact in this situation. More advanced skiers will find alternative areas in these circunstances.

When using a piste for the first time skiers should ensure that the descent has been properly scheduled. Previous skiers can become irate if someone else is skiing what they considered to be a private piste.

Skiers are strongly advised to gain the piste owners permission before attempting to ski the back country.

Slow skiing is generally encouraged, but skiers should be prepared to speed up if the owner requests.

Time permitting, it is considered admirable to ski the piste several times in one outing.

I'm sure that there are many other comparisions. But for me the jurys still out on whether sex is better than skiing.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ken Lingwood,

Excellent piste of information.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Ken Lingwood, where do you do your skiing? If I had to observe all these protocols, be it before sex or before skiing, I think I would just opt to be a couch potato, have cup of hot cocoa, and read a book instead! More fun I think.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
In the spirit of my previous post Mike Lawrie, it would be ungentlemenly of me to divulge such information, as to do so may prevent return visits to previously skied areas. wink
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm affraid for me it has to be skiing as at I've had two ski holidays this year with another coming up.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
a more difficult question to ponder - if you HAD to give one up, sex or skiing, which would it be?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
beanie1, would life as a Catholic priest in St.Anton really be all that bad? Would life as monk in St.Moritz be bearable? Think easy life. Think people treating you as a figure of respect. Think going out and looking after the flock out in the wilds of your parish, which just happens to be only reachable with a pair of planks on your feet. I don't know, I really don't.
Depends on what you mean by give up sex. If we take the interpretation of celibacy that Catholic priests seem to take then I guess it would boil down to having a life of skiing plus not getting found out about the darker side of your being. I could handle it. Maybe. Maybe not for long!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I hope skinig is better than sex as I've just booked a twin room with a male mate of mine. Shocked
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Mike Lawrie,
I'm a Methodist Minister. That way I can have sex AND ski (but not simultaneously) BRILL!!!!!!!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Did you hear about the Catholic Priest and the Rabbi who travelled on the same train every day. They discussed their religions' prohibitions and decided by way of experiment to swop for one weekend. Next Monday, the Rabbi winked at the Priest and said.....

"It's better than pork, isn't it Father ?"
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
kuwait_ian, did he go skiing then?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
AHH... Bacon Buttie followed by Skiing, now your talking........................
ski holidays
If, during a ski holiday you have sex above 1640 metres you qualify for the 'mile high club'!
ski holidays
Well you go up and down up and down , when you have had enough there you go up down somwhere else ,as for sex up down up down , very simular i guess , end result tired out.
latest report
Does this mean I need to wear protection going sking now?
ski holidays
johnnyrotten wrote:
David Goldsmith wrote:
Since skiing is a noted aphrodisiac, are these two bodily actions actually in competition?

Maybe it's the combination of altitude, fresh air and being mildly hungover....but I always feel as horny as a goat on ski trips Twisted Evil

Yes, I always find myself pretty stiff after a day's skiing.
snow conditions
David Murdoch, in this day and age I guess you do, unless you stick to skiing fresh tracks wink
latest report
Question is...........................You always remember your best powder day, but do you remember your best orgasm??? rolling eyes
snow report
I always maintain old 007 always had this kinda thing cracked. Spend the day caning the backcountry wasting ouzi toting baddies by outskiing them and making them run into trees, off cliffs, or into snow removal machines. Have luscious lady waiting in a sports car in the village to pick you up and take you to a warm barn and insisting that you make love to her whilst she says.........."Oh James"............. get up the next day......no complications and check the diary for who to bump off next in the name off saving the world.

What a player.
ski holidays
Philip Prior.Yes. But what was more important to him? The skiing, the babes in barns, or wasting bad guys with uzis? It isn't clear at all!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy