Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Is skiing better than sex?

Poster: A snowHead
Just spent a day in the powder up on the Zugspitze. It was so good that I have to conclude that skiing can indeed be better than sex. I mean, given the choice of spending a day up to your knees in it and laying down track after track in the untouched, or having a quickie on the kitchen table, what would you choose? Point proven I think...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
In certain circumstances really really good skiing may possibly be better than really really bad sex, but in general for me it just runs it a close second. It's certainly the most fun that you can have with your clothes on.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ohh dificult one I think, given that I currently have no girlfriend however I can safely say yes without fear of suffering from any loss wink

Of course had my seeking skiing companion thread turned out differently, I might have had a different opinion Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I would agree with you just after sex but funnily enough just before sex, skiing isn't even close!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

having a quickie on the kitchen table

As my other half has just spent tooooo much on an oak kitchen table I don't rate my chances too highly Crying or Very sad Anyway,when I ski at least my knees moan wink
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
not being one of the fastest skiers in the world, I do find it lasts longer....
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Good sex definitely better (I'm not that good a skiier)
Bad sex...hmmm...close run thing
Solution? do both Cool but not at the same time
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Well put it this way, I took my boyfriend to Lake Louise 4 years ago. I ditched the boyfriend but I still go to Louise every year (except this year *sob* *wail* etc.)
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
At least with skiing my abilities are increasing as I get older.

Come to think of it, so are the frequency and the duration Sad snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
They say one can afford more of the things one enjoys as one ages !!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Depends how much time you have got as I can't last all day skiing wink
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Mike Lawrie wrote:
given the choice of spending a day up to your knees in it and laying down track after track in the untouched...

Yep........and I like to ski as well.....................
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Since skiing is a noted aphrodisiac, are these two bodily actions actually in competition?

So long as men keep skiing with their legs together, and women keep skiing [please complete this phrase in no more than 4 words], it's bound to lead to plenty more deep duvet activity before dinner.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
David Goldsmith wrote:
Since skiing is a noted aphrodisiac, are these two bodily actions actually in competition?

Maybe it's the combination of altitude, fresh air and being mildly hungover....but I always feel as horny as a goat on ski trips Twisted Evil
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
whereas on ski trips, both mrs NBT and I are usually to tired to do anything other than geta good night's kip!
ski holidays
Can I have both please? Cool David Goldsmith, that sentence doesn't need finishing, it's fine as it is. wink Laughing
ski holidays
Oooh thats a tough question!! I vote for the sex because its a all year long kind of thing!
latest report
Nadenoodlee, but sadly both depend on availablity wink Access to both seems to be plagued from time to time by funding issues and unsuitable conditions.
snow report
Having re-read this thread, I'm starting to question the quality of sex Mike Lawrie gets NehNeh [only joking!!!!]
ski holidays
I guess it depends on whether you're with an advanced or a beginner group...........
ski holidays
I wish I can do green, blue, red and black runs with sex. How about something off piste into the virgin territory?

Fancy hearing Bill Clinton declares "I did not ski with that woman"?
ski holidays
Manda, maybe I just get very good skiing!
latest report
One can take instruction
ski holidays
saikee, I'm thinking offpiste refers less to anything virginal, and more to something ....er hem.... "offpiste" Shocked
latest report
Some of you will have noticed that I ski in the Jungfrau region, now does anyone out there realise how the term Jungfrau is actually used Laughing
latest report
Sex is Good, but skiing lasts for a longer time (At least in my case, it does) NehNeh
ski holidays
D G Orf, I did wonder as much. Brian T see my post above regarding instruction wink
latest report
D G Orf, Not sure what you mean but Jungfrau means Virgin what ever that is....... Puzzled
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
... it's ...

... the one on the left. I don't know if Virgin prefers skiing, but with this bedmate he'd be mad not to.
snow conditions
David Goldsmith,

Your picture isn't the exact virgin territory I got in mind.
ski holidays
I don't think anything can actually beat sex but skiing comes a very close second!

Now, skiing with your partner, I would definitely say that that is one of the best experiences ever.
snow report
Pity we can't kill two birds with one stone by having sex while skiing!

Judging from the lack of response from the darksiders would it be true to say boarding if any good can only be in the 3rd place, or have I opened another another semantic debate on the meaning of "skiing"?
ski holidays
Somehow this thread must connect to the'I can't sleep at night at altitude thread!!
ski holidays
Inga wrote:
Now, skiing with your partner, I would definitely say that that is one of the best experiences ever.

I have twice tried going skiing with a partner. On both occasions it resulted in the end of the relationship - or the arguments were a contributing factor at least. Now the rule is - go on holiday together, but ski with other people during the day Very Happy
snow report
saikee, can't we? Who says? 'Scuse me, am off to book a ski holiday with Mr Manda. We'll see if sex while skiing (skiing while having sex?) isn't possible..... With any luck we'll be will be so pleasantly exhausted by our attempts (even if it is due to the running away from outraged resort staff) that we'll sleep well at night despite the altitude. There. Linked up posting.
snow conditions
saikee on another tangent, I suspect David Goldsmith's picture has more to do with the "offpiste" stuff Shocked Which certainly WOULD stop one sleeping at night if that image is not one's cup of tea. Ha! Back on topic again.
ski holidays
I have to say, yes.... yes..... YES !!
ski holidays
ski holidays
latest report
I didnt mean it to look that good, sorry.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy