Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted - good woman !

Poster: A snowHead
A man can only take so much of this sort of thing you know Mad
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ah I knew you'd put in appearence sooner or later Alan rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ssh wrote:
Helen LS, I'm afraid my bride might not like the sharing... Little Angel However, if you make it to this side of the pond some time again, do ping me and I'll see about helping you find some stashes... Wink

Have you considered becoming a Mormon?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Restraint under provocation is one of the qualities of a gentleman DG. Helen, since ssh is not available have you considered the dry slope altermative? Cool
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ROFL Laughing very good Alan, like your style
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I see you're a cat man too DG
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
1 to few Alan, yes the little terrors knew the snow was coming tonight and came in early to curl up by the radiators, there's a good couple of cm of fresh snow outside my door tonight Razz

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Fri 27-02-04 8:25; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ssh - Apologies for the presumption of your singletondom Smile
Would those be stashes of that Colorado Champagne or single men - I know which I prefer

Alan the last time I tried that it left a rather interesting bruise on my thigh !
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Multicoloured Helen if mine are anything to go by snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
In a sort of kriss / crossy multicoloured way to co- ordinate nicely with the different electrical tapes for my fngers I seem to remem Embarassed ber
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Helen LS wrote:
ssh - Apologies for the presumption of your singletondom Smile
Would those be stashes of that Colorado Champagne or single men - I know which I prefer

Alan the last time I tried that it left a rather interesting bruise on my thigh !

No apology necessary. 'Tis only been 20 years since I've been single... Wink

Which would you prefer? I may be able to help you find both, but I'll be much more useful in helping you find some nice powder stashes, I'm afraid...

As for the buise... I'm not going there!!! Embarassed
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
So Naden where are those pics from last night then snowHead
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Helen - can I share that stash of single men with you please? Smile
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
What's this D G, champing at the bit, or foaming at the mouth!! rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Here

http://www.janhoo.com/america/front.jpg
ski holidays
I bet she could roll down the mountain after a drink or three
latest report
You wouldn't want to meet her on a pair of skis would you? Wink
snow report
No Tony more curious I suppose Laughing Slowplough take it away, that's a horrible sight, how dare you post your girlfriends picture on this site without telling her Razz
snow report
Hey what's happening here? Several ladies getting involved in the 'looking for love' thread and even expressing an interest? This is most irregular - as everyone knows, finding the perfect skiing&life partner on the internet is only a male fantasy Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Alan Craggs wrote:
I see you're a cat man too DG [img]

D G, I hope you're not going to let Alan get away with calling you a mountain - I mean I know you're a big guy, but.......... Laughing
latest report
heh-heh Mark, I wanted to make a joke there but couldn't come up with something good, well done!
snow report
Well Cedric can we assume that Snowheads women are altogether more friendly than those in the other place, or was it perhaps something in the wording of my original thread that put them off? rolling eyes
ski holidays
D G Orf, That's not my girlfriend it's her identical twin, she knows all about it, she told me to put her piccy up to see if anyone was interested in a little Hanky-pancky

Or in her case a lot!Very Happy
ski holidays
Don't forget to bring a bag of flour would be my advice Shocked Wink
latest report
Alex - lets not go back to the good old days purlease Smile

But you can have my leftovers Toofy Grin
latest report
It's quite ok Mark I've been called a lot worse things in my time, mind you anyone who does so whilst in the Wengen area should exercise extreme caution Cool

Slowplough terribly sorry old chap can't imagine how I could have confused the two my mistake Toofy Grin
latest report
Come on then Helen and Alexandra what about some pics of yourselves, I think it only fair seeing as how some of us chaps have humiliated ourselves by posting our pics or links to them on here Wink
snow report
nah H, in the good old days there were enough to go around - and remember the days when two fine ladies such as us would say "we're looking for single men" and men would go for it as opposed to arguing about snowploughs and flour! rolling eyes

Quote:

how some of us chaps have humiliated ourselves by posting our pics or links to them

er... which one of you lads was it in that fetching bikini combo then? NehNeh

Oh, and for the record I posted my picture last week on the "Resorts" forum but now the link no longer points to me, but it points to a girl doing hot tricks so I won't complain! Wink
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Doing hot tricks? Or, turning hot tricks? Razz Razz
snow report
I'm happy to post a pic but it's not hosted anywhere... can anyone host?
snow report
I do indeed remember those days Smile - but there also bringing back the memories of why I gave men up Confused

Anyway no photos of me - wouldn't want to break your monitor !
snow conditions
Alex - maybe we should run off into the powder stashes together ? Embarassed
snow conditions
We'd probably both be happier that way Helen. Anyway - I don't remember us ever sharing - except possibly the gorgeous Ben haha but he was your sloppy seconds. Sad
ski holidays
The 17 year old german - ody or something ?
latest report
haha gosh that rings bells! Where the hell were we? Or needn't I ask! Embarassed
snow conditions
Right I shall post a pic- but how do I do it?? - dont talk to me about Hosting and posting etc- i want it in simple blonde terms!!

ps The Britney Spears Dance Mat record was smashed!
ski holidays
You needn't ask !!!
The place where it is impossible not to pull whether you are male or female !
and its name began with a c !!
snow report
Ok anyone who wants to post their pic and hasn't got a website to do it or doesn't know how can send it to my e-mail and I shall stick them all on the same page with titles if requested !

e-mail to me at david.orf@btinternet.com
snow report
Actually, that could be useful for SH meet-ups. Which is the only reason I'd be for it, of course. Little Angel
latest report
Absolutely, well my free web space has been upped from 10MB to 50MB so I have the space to spare, I'm quite happy to put up a members photo page if anyone would like that
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy