Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fell flat on our face waiting for late deal :(

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

We ordered a steak

Au contraire, mon ami. Vous avez sélectionné steak haché.

This is not the same thing as steak, and look pretty perfectly cooked to me snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not only perfectly cooked but looks rather good.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
In France medium rare comes out rare/ feed to the dog if you like your steak medium rare go medium at least. If you like steak medium go well done etc.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@shaunyski, wha's much worse, is that the restaurant is far too fine to have steak haché on the menu, but it is on the children's menu...

Embarassed Embarassed

Looks like a very nice place.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes, that's a French thing - always ask for your steak hache to be "bien cuit" (well done) if you want it cooked Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
couple of deals on RocketSki that would stand you in about £500 per head.
Not Bulgaria either - not the 3V but decent ski areas, catered and decent enough choice of skiing as you progress.
Don't expect The Ritz but I've always found the food warm and the places nice.
Lessons from the ESF in weeks outside the school hols are normally good too
http://www.rocketski.com/component/hotels/?resort=A&airport=A&searchdate=A&numadults=2&numchild=0&numinfants=0
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Conrad Bool, i think you're a little late to the party
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@shaunyski, how did you get on all week in the end?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy