Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Gets - Adaptive Skiers????????????? Easter Week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi There

I was out in Les Gets Sat 30th March to April 6th. Whilst we were there there were a huge number of skiers with a variety of disabilities using many different methods of skiing. The skiers all had high viz vests on with a website on the back which for the life in me I cannot remember!

I would love to get in touch with this company. I'm currently doing an occupational therapy degree and am considering a research project looking at the benefits of adaptive skiing.

I would be grateful if anyone's memory is better than mine who remembers those skiers!!!

If anyone else with experience in this field (instructor, parent or skier) who would be willing to speak to me so I can learn more I would love to hear from you.

Many Thanks

Jo
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Jo,

I am not sure about the group you saw in Les Gets but I am the Technincal Manager of the Charity Disability Snowsport UK. If you would like to get in touch with me please email rachel@disabilitysnowsport.org.uk

I should be able to help you get in touch with skiers and instructors that could help.

visit www.disabilitysnowsport.org.uk if you would like to see what we do in the UK amd europe.

cheers Rachel
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Rachel I've just had a look at the website, it's just brilliant! As soon as I get the go ahead with this idea from university I'll definitely be in touch!!

Thanks so much.

Jo
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Jo,

I'm an OT (specalist in posture management) and my husband ski's with DSUK and is a sit skiier, if you want to PM me feel free

Heather
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Jo,
this group you are talking about is Dutch disabled group and they come over there every winter for a week ski holiday. I am sure Rachel from DSUK will point you in a good direction regarding your project. If you would like to get any more info pls to let me know as well.
Good luck! Dom
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy