Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Thanks and good night.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hope you had a great winter, so many tracks still to be made here in Cham'. Big thanks to you all on here that have been by the "Testosterone" heavy dirty little garage that is SOLEbootlab.
We close on the 21st April, re open 1st June, SOLEbikelab. Same poo-poo, just more oil and tool chucking.

Keep intouch with us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/SOLEbootlab for offers, new shizzle, the evolution of our domain and sport and much the same grumbling, whinging but all with a tongue well planted in someone's cheek.

Here's to sand between the toes; tightlines, silent pedaling and golf clubs flying through the air.

Booom.xx
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
CH2O, have an excellent summer!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
CH2O, enjoy x
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks to you and Seb for all your help. Good luck with the new venture.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I took a deep breath and bought my Tecnica Cochise based on your online advice. They are fantastic. Light and tight - way to go. Have a good summer !(in the inverted sH's world that kinda sounds like a contradiction in terms but you know what I mean...)
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Happy summer, thanks for all the foot fondling and see ya next winter!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It's been very emotional, some heights we never expected to climb and some surprises that humble us. Xx
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Big Paua, we do our best, so glad a remote recommendation worked!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Have a good summer. Ollie (Patrick) the boy with the skinniest feet ever finally outgrew his jahloves (sp) but boy they did him proud for 3 seasons thanks to you guys. He's now at school in Villars so not much opportunity to stop in and see you guys. I'm sure you'll see more of him one day but thanks for all you've done in the past for him and Patch. Hope next season brings you all the success you deserve.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
CH2O, Have a good one snowHead
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
CH2O, Enjoy the summer with the mini-animal Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy