Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

200 days to move a ski lift

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Video from La Plagne detailing the removal and relocation of a chairlift last summer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&list=UUW4dQ4pxTD6yxcSwd40Qx9A&v=ei8O7gCJF9A
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There will be another video after the summer when another chairlift is removed! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mouth wrote:
Will there will be another video after the summer of 2014 when another 5 lifts are removed in the Montalbert and Becoin sector! Toofy Grin

Corrected that for you Toofy Grin

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Wed 24-04-13 18:47; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
English subtitled version of the video available now.

http://youtube.com/v/ofHI9B9pTt8&feature=youtu.be
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
boredsurfin, what's going on in LP?

If they are finally sorting out slow lifts it might be worth going to next year
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
According to my calculations the Aeroski in Tignes will need to be replaced in 201 days if it is to open at the begining of next season. This includes weekends and the August French holidays (when nothing will be done as everybody is on holiday).
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
peanuthead, Not much still plenty of slow lifts although Becoin is now a new faster lift. But 4 other lifts were removed in Plagne Centre including the Z which was the last of the original lifts. The plan seems to be to put in a few new faster lifts and remove the 2 and 4 seat lifts and drag lifts.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
boredsurfin, wonder if they do a video of Le Coqs been taken out THIS SUMMER !! Shocked
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Interesting video. Makes you realise just how much work goes into getting us all up the mountain and also realise why lift passes cost what they do.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
cockofthenorth wrote:
boredsurfin, wonder if they do a video of Le Coqs been taken out THIS SUMMER !! Shocked
cockofthenorth, I hope they put the extra chairs on La Roche this summer then! Have they started removing it yet? It's going over to replace Bauches by Chalet Friolin, so I guess they need to get going.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
[/quote]cockofthenorth, I hope they put the extra chairs on La Roche this summer then!.[/quote]

I think they just need to put a rocket up the chairlift attenders to get every seat filled on the lifts when busy as this would cut ques by HALF ! Toofy Grin Mad
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
cockofthenorth, Quite right! I'm sure the new 8 man Gondola out of Montalbert will always be full. Sad
I suspect it will be quicker to drive up to Plagne Centre in the mornings during the holiday weeks.
You could make a few quid with yer minibus Laughing wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy