Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hole in one

Poster: A snowHead
Not too sure if this has already been posted, but OMG Shocked Shocked "sixty foot onto rocks isn´t something you want to be doing" never mind the crevasse !!!
http://unofficialnetworks.com/crash-week-callum-petit-hole-120396/
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Shocked
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Seen videos of that crevasse before, first time I've seen someone fall in it though! Scary stuff!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think that video has been on here before - can't think where else I'd have seen it. Very scary indeed! Those guys are nuts.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
That was just dumb - they should have checked the crevasse to start with and stationed someone there to prevent anyone going in. Just convinces me these guys dont take basic precautions. He only just missed the rocks as well.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kooky, You are not the only one. I have a couple of pics of a skier falling into a hole... ok, the drop wasn't 60 feet but it was almost as hardcore rolling eyes
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Avalanche Poodle,
Quote:

I have a couple of pics of a skier falling into a hole

I have no idea what you mean Embarassed

(and don´t forget, I have some of you and your hole was even bigger
Wink )
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
kooky, Hmmmm... allow me to refresh your memory. Oh... I also have video footage NehNeh

snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
My sig has never seemed so apt Little Angel
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
*waits patiently for kooky's revenge snowHead
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Oh god, what have I gone and started now? Shocked
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
It was actually a potential nasty one as her ski went right down a crack below a rock in frozen consolidated snow (almost ice) and wedged her leg where she was unable to release the binding without digging down to it.
snow report
Avalanche Poodle, stop back-peddling. Are you saying I had to dig myself out now because of a cracK??? Shocked Wasn´t there also a bush involved? I definitely had leaves on my ski when I dug it out.
latest report
CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENHANCE YOUR VIEWING ENJOYMENT

Do note the proximity of Scarpas hole to the chairlift.......there was some banter as he attempted to dig himself out Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
kooky, I did have to avoid catching your bush with my shovel Shocked
snow report
Class pics, I'm just glad you didn't get me flying through the air upside down as I hit the series of ditches Laughing

And I'll have everyone know that she did laugh and take the p1ss as I attempted to extricate myself Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
snow conditions
Avalanche Poodle, hey, what are friends for Blush wink
ski holidays
They should be for shouting "Watch out, there's a f**king big ditch in front of you!!!"
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy