Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier postpones opening to 19/11

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Televerbier http://www.televerbier.ch/# have announced that the "indian summer" has made it impossible to operate snow cannon and that the pre announced opening of today, will now not take place until 19 November at the earliest.

Inevitably it is now bucketting down with snow at Les Runiettes wink but it will need quite a bit more before it's skiable.

It's not that unusual for this to happen, I don't really understand why they set such an aspirational date.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That figures. Montgenèvre has already postponed early season opening by at least a week, and the likes of Tignes has only seen a dusting of snow even up on the glacier, as compared to this time last year.

It was bucketing down last night here in Bourg so there's hope of something at altitude, above 2000m at least. Can't see a thing at the moment, cloud level down around 1200m.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
IIRC they weren't even open 4.12.04?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Last year the week of the 11/12/04 onwards they only had one run open in the whole resort, I believe.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
A few days ago the slopes were bare but looking today looks like my little snow dance is working wonders snowHead

snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Kramer, you're dead right, I had a lovely week in Zermatt and Cervinia that week, leaving a paid for apartment in Verbier empty. rolling eyes

Not deterred though I'll be in Verbier the w/e 25th Nov, but with the option of spending the Saturday night in Zermatt if Robin stops dancing.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Steve Sparks, Don't worry, i'll put in a few moves for you also Cool
I spoke to someone who was in Verbier the other day and they reckoned they had more snow on top than they had last year at Christmas so i'm hoping things will come good for us.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy