Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Peisey storage of ski's boots etc.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are off to Peisey next weekend, hiring Ski / Boots etc from Noz Sports Plan Peisey. We are staying down in Peisey and will have the children to get up the lobster pots in the mornings.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere to store ski's boots etc. do Noz let you store gear each night?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
marco130274, There was talk a couple of years back about putting some ski lockers in the Vanoise Express building - but I'm not sure if that has happened yet. it might be worthwhile emailing Phillipe Noz or his sister Stephi to ask if you could leave them in the shop overnight. Shame we're not out - our apartment with ground floor ski locker is just opposite Noz. But to be honest, I don't think it's much more of a slog to get the booted kids with skis up in the lobster pots & then up to the piste, than down the path to Noz & back up to the lift. But you know your kids..
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
marco130274, have you stayed in Peisey previously?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Why did you buy your skis boots?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thefatcontroller wrote:
marco130274, have you stayed in Peisey previously?

No never stayed in Peisey before.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
TheGeneralist wrote:

The boots skis are hired from Noz Sports, thanks for earlier reply, we contacted the shop and Stephanie emailed us to confirm that we can leave in the shop overnight.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
marco130274 wrote:
TheGeneralist wrote:

The boots skis are hired from Noz Sports, thanks for earlier reply, we contacted the shop and Stephanie emailed us to confirm that we can leave in the shop overnight.

As genepi says, I think you are over thinking this. The lifts are very easy access from the top of the lobster pot, so you are better off getting your kids organised at your leisure in the place you are staying as opposed to trying to get them 1/2 ready in the chalet and then ready again in the ski shop. I know your fear, I have 3 kids, getting them ready is hell, planning to get them ready twice Shocked You will be divorced or separated after 2 mornings doing what you suggest.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If you get them to the pots, its a 10 metre walk to the lift in the lift station and they walk out in the ski area. Couldn't be simpler.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy