Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Three Valleys Lift Pass 31st March - 5th April (Les Menuires)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

There were three of us going to the Three Valleys Sat 30th March (Tomorrow) with lift passes booked from 31st March to 5th April.

Unfortunately my partner can no longer come due to a bereavement.

The pass is paid for for and cannot be cancelled, anybody looking for a pass I am open to offers for the pass.

The pass is the full three valleys costing 260 Euros, looking for sensible offers.

Would have to meet you in Les Menuires either on Saturday Evening or Sunday morning.

I also have ski hire booked which is also available (No Boots).

Thanks

Dave
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Could we meet down the valley somewhere on your way up? If so could be interested
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Roger,

I have a transfer to Les Menuires on a coach/minibus so can't stop en route.

I could meet you anywhere on the slopes or lift pass office. We will be at our accomodation in LM around 6pm on Saturday evening.

Let me know if you are interested and I will send you my mobile number.

Thanks

Dave
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Dave driving up to LM will be a bit of a pain for me, down to the valley then back up to LM

For the right price I would do it however! Will u accept 100 euro? I'm sorted but my daughter needs a pass. Does the pass have a name on it? Is there a copy of the receipt in case of problems?

I won't be online now but you can txt me 07918 690913

Thks
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy