Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Asda currency rate sale until 4.00pm Thursday 28th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got notification Asda are doing a currency sale until 4pm 28th

EUR 1.1538
USD 1.4819

Just had a quick check how it compares.

Post Office

Euro 1.1420
USD 1.4650

Travelex

Euro 1.15
USD 1.48
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
or check out http://travelmoney.moneysavingexpert.com/holiday-money/ for even better deals (ecven delivery ones)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Is this a bad joke. The real rate as I make this post at 18:00 on Wednesday 27 March is 1.184 euros to a pound.

any organisation that does not offer a rate of 1.184 is ripping you off, and anyone who accepts a rate less that the commercial rate is just lazy.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
AndrewsPeppers, please provide links where I can order money at a rate of 1.184

thanks,

Greg
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kitenski, go to somewhere like MoneyCorp and get a travel card loaded with currency... I transferred some money today at 1.785...

You will never get the actual rate that is shown on XE for arguments sake, but the PO is well known for having SHOCKING rates...

You certainly can do a lot bette than the rates you have posted.

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Wed 27-03-13 22:17; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
AlpineAddict, so how do I use a travel card for a simple cash transaction in resort??????
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kitenski, If you order a travel card... you load it up with say €500 at the rate of exchange that moneycorp offer you... This card then acts as a VISA card and you can use it in bars, restaurants etc, etc... just like a VISA card and it takes the money off your card...

You can even go to cash points overseas and withdraw money off the card with no fee as well...

I just found out about them and wish I'd known about them before... Here you go

http://www.moneycorpcard.com

Have a read... Smile

Edited to say that it is better t open an account and speak to someone over the phone... They will always offer you a lot better rate than that on the website...

Goes without saying, the more you load up, the better the rate they will offer you...
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
and get the Halifax Clarity credit card which has the best fx rates & no commission
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
AlpineAddict, dsoutar, thanks, off to investigate, go away on the 5th April, hopefully can get one in time...
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
AlpineAddict, all London based, no chance of getting one by Thursday given the bank holidays, have applied for the Halifax card, hope it arrives in time!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy