Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

World-shattering Royal skiing exclusive

Poster: A snowHead
Well, not quite, but the international press have once again descended on the red carpet runs of Klosters.

The gist of this BBC News bombshell is that William considers his father to be a better skier than him.

Now, any armchair critic of Charles's skiing would be able to point out his excessive upper body movement and lack of angulation. Get some ski lessons, Will, and you can thrash him.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Apart from the hazards of avoiding royal entourages, is the ski=ing at Klosters to be recommended?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I wondered who would be the first to crack and mention this article! I didn't have the nerve! (Has William been having lessons from one of those alleged ESF instructors who, according to a poster in a more contentious thread, would teach you to ski with your feet nailed together .......?)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes, Ian, by Royal appointment. The Gotschnawang, where Prince Charles was involved in that fatal avalanche in 1988, is a great off-piste area. But that mountain generally serves some excellent long runs. A good time to ski the whole Davos-Klosters network, which is very impressive, could be during the World Economic Summit when all the politicians and their gangs are busy in the Davos conference centre. Not many lift queues in that week!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Didn't we once have a thread somewhere else about Bill Gates skiing & Davos ?

Bring your own security and only private jets accepted. No charters.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Can I just remind David Goldsmith, and any others reading that Charles Windsor was born superior to the rest of us in every respect.

So just you forget about that dodgy style along with the adultery, half witted opinions on scientific matters, artistic philistinism etc etc or it'll be the tower for you. And I don't mean Blackpool! Smile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I just typed 'Prince William skiing' into Google and got this.

Such a modest boy.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
probably best not to repeat with 'Prince Albert Skiing'.... even if you are interested in the skiing prowess of the monaco royal family!! Shocked snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The way I look at it is that we can ski anywhere we want (£ or$ permitting). These poor souls may have all the £ and $ but their choice is pretty limited.

Just imagine what the reaction would 3-Vallee be if they go there. I got separate from the wife once at Meribel. Thousands were passing me while I stopped to look for her from waves and waves of skiers.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Let's lower the tone of the forum a little more and introduce this fascinating 'article' on the subject of 'royal exclusives'.....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004142421,00.html

(Don't bother with your reading glasses - you won't need them)
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I went to Klosters this year, it's no more or no less snobby than any other resort I've been to. In fact probably less than Courcheval by a mile.

I'm on weekend breaks only at the moment so tend to fly to Zurich, that limits my choice of resort but I thought I'd give Klosters/Davos a try this year. Cost wise it's slightly dearer than Flims/Laax, but not much in it.

Don't let the "Royal" connection put you off (it nearly did for me) as it's a great ski area.. I'm not sure why he keeps going there actually. Confused
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
What about Charlie's hat, does he need a new hat or a new style guru? The old royal boiler suit could do with being passed on but I suppose being royal 'one doesn't charity shops, does one'. DG you ought to volunteer some lessons because porr old charlie just doesn't look comfortable at all.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I believe that he needs a crown, not a hat.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I think he'll have to make do with the hat.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Does his mother knit? A hand-knitted ski crown would add an original touch to his famous ski wardrobe.
snow conditions
I'm just disappointed that they're not both setting a good example and wearing helmets.

This looks like it would make a good helmet cover....
ski holidays
Fabulous
snow report
PG, Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
PG, Perfect!

Did anyone else notice his boots....ancient old clamshells, I assume they're comfy cos he could certainly afford better!
ski holidays
What would we know?....

http://news.scotsman.com/features.cfm?id=364512004

Quote:
"What’s important in hat wearing today is how you wear it and this says a lot about a person. If it’s worn at the appropriate moment, the appropriate way, then they look good. Prince Charles’ hat choice was absolutely fine for his skiing trip - it was warm, and the pompom just showed he was relaxed and having fun on holiday. However, if you wear a hat at a slanted angle then it shows you are trying too hard. Wear it perfectly. And always wear with panache and style."
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy