Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne 1800 - how are the slopes holding up? (holiday booked 6th April)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Having recently joined and recieved loads of good advice from you guys, I thought I'd ask another question!

I have just booked a late (and very cheap) holiday to La Plagne 1800 on the hope that the snow will hold out for the week starting 6th April. I have never been to here before so I'm not sure how easy the runs are high up (my son is OK with the blues at the moment).

I was just wondering if anyone is there / has just got back and really knows what the state of the slopes are & what the outlook is (it seems rain and warmer temperatures are due)

Sure we will have a good time even if the snow is not so good, but even so...

Any information MUCH appreciated.

Many thanks

Charlie
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=99373&highlight=
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy