Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Hire in Belle Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anybody know where the closest ski hire is to Chalet Hotel Des Deux Domaines.

AlpinResort is offering me Skilove Sarl, I have tried looking at maps but I am trying to tally the two locations together? Are they OK?

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
NickyJ, Get esprit to give you hire for free as part of the deal wink drive a hard bargain Toofy Grin
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I didn't book with them before I am getting a good deal TBH, a massive upgrade from what we had before.

I also prefer to book directly with ski hire firms, I have felt they have provided a better service that way (even when using middle men like AlpinResort) could just be my imagination.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
NickyJ, you're about a 5-6 minute walk uphill to the centre? There are at least 3 options there. No idea where Skilove Sarl is, but if closer and a good deal....
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
This is what I am trying to work out fr someone who has been there - which hire place is closest and/or how far is Skilove Sarl. I haven't been able to find a map showing both and struggling to tie together the different locations images I am finding is proofing difficult (some are photos, some are maps, I will google again later but hoping somebody with local knowledge may be able to tell me)

Thanks
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
NickyJ, they are almost certainly within 30 seconds of each other - the Skilove Sarl shop is just below the centre from the map. I don't really think there is much in it to be honest.

Click here for the page with the link to the BP villahe map - locations 34 and 35 represent the approx location of the centre and the hire place.

You can orient yourself with this map

BTW, I have been to BP so have some idea on where stuff is - so the above is more an educated guess, than idle speculation.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Chasseur, thanks for the links to the maps, perfect!.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy