Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Why does this section have the longest thread titles ever when they could be short and sweet?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well? any reason? or are you just making it look big and flashy when its really small and weeny.

Just an observation.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yeah. Get me a thread about a skiing aligator, and make it snappy.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Silver (Flashy) Ski (small word)

Just a thought
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Gotta draw the crowds, the competition is fierce in here
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
boredsurfin, not long to go now! disappointed you wont be visiting my gleaming chalet! Finally my cleaning ocd comes in handy!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nadenoodlee, it wasn't gleaming when I stayed there a couple of years ago - nice chalet but not "gleaming".

Shame the tickets didn't work out by the way Sad
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Timberwolf, clearly they didnt clean it properly then

Soz about the tickets, I sent both you an d Incognoski a PM cos you'd both mentionned you wanted go!! My company have some new sponsorship deal going so if i get anymore for the other internationals i'll drop you a line!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Nadenoodlee wrote:
boredsurfin, not long to go now! disappointed you wont be visiting my gleaming chalet! Finally my cleaning ocd comes in handy!

I'll be in Plagne Montalbert quite often (fingers crossed) from late December on, so might just pop in! wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
boredsurfin, Bring tetley tea bags and cheddar! and Cosmo! snowHead
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Nadenoodlee, boredsurfin, wont have any room for tea bags, cheese and magazines. His bags will be full of wine to drink with his new neighbours!!! Little Angel Little Angel Little Angel
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Nadenoodlee wrote:
boredsurfin, Bring tetley tea bags and cheddar! and Cosmo! snowHead

Will do! As PG will testify I can bring a nice box of Tetley teabags, with each teabag in it's own little envelope!

When you get there be sure to let us know if there is anything else you are desperate for........ Very Happy
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Mouth,

Fleurie, I haven't forgotten! Very Happy
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
boredsurfin, Excellent! Little Angel Little Angel
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy