Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Temp Dark Summer forum, if that's Ok folks.

Poster: A snowHead
As DS forum is currently unavailable through no fault of their own, I just thought the DS contigent could just borrow this thread for a while. Hope that's Ok.

Spread the word DS folks.

You never know, some of us might stick around and add valuable comment to all the other threads wink
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I doubt that. wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Pumba, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead

Of course you can come in from the cold, that's how snowHeads started Very Happy Hope they sort your usual residence out soon...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I always told Zack this was where u all ought to be Wink

welcome to snowHeads! snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Is Dark Summer similar to Masque's IYS forum?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Dark Summer is the best thing to happen to UK Ski mags in years.

Dig a snowhole and make yourselves at home.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
*less* fit girls here mind...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
parlor,
Quote:

Remarks like that should be well and truly buried Shocked
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
boredsurfin,
Quote:

Is Dark Summer similar to Masque's IYS forum?

Is there something we should know ?

parlor,
Quote:

Based on what criteria...exactly? Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Does parlor mean that there are fewer fit girls here, or that those we have are not as fit as their counterparts elsewhere?

Confused of Barad Dûr.

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Thu 3-11-05 9:52; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Alan Craggs wrote:
Does parlor mean that there are fewer fit girls here, or that those we have are not as fit as their counterparts elsewhere?

Confused of Barad Dûr.

Or does he mean female boot fitter's? Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I think you'll find that snowHeads has attracted to itself the most beautiful women in the world (see I'm learning maggi) snowHead
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Is parlor referring to the females with good somatic health and impressive cardio vascular recovery period or is this another one of those au courant derogatory street words?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
parlor,
Quote:

Is parlor referring to the females with good somatic health and impressive cardio vascular recovery period or is this another one of those au courant derogatory street words?

You don't know? rolling eyes
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Steve Sparks, thank you. Always nice when people say nice things about us.

parlor, good introduction to snowHeads. Could be an interesting time here Very Happy
snow report
DarkSummer, hey Zack, just kicking back...

snowbunny, I remember coming in from the pub, I remember wanting to say hello to Pumba

For the sakes of clarity, as I really can't recall what I was inferring, I would like to suggest a "fit off" between the lady posters of Dark Summer and the lady posters snowHead. The competition will be broken into two sections, the first based only on cardio vascular stamina / recovery and the second on superficial appearance only. (These can be switched around to taste...).

It would have to take place in the next few weeks here in London or later on in the year in Verbier.

In case of a tie, additional points will be come from current recognised accreditation, for instance, being lady's half pipe champion, or similar...

Please apply within.

(I'm so pleased that whilst Mrs P is complete snowHead she has no time for interweb waffle)

(I wanted to really rock the boat and suggest something else like a "cook off", as lets face it cooking can make a serious amount of difference to a lady's 'fitness', however I was too scared. Anyone know if Angelina Jolie can cook? I didn't write this as I was too ashamed to even think like this. I'm only *joking*. I'm with Mr Ramsey on this, women can't cook. If Mrs P did read this stuff there would be flying saucepans just about... ... ... now. *ducks*)

(hmmm might stop writing now)
ski holidays
Wait, I've thought of more rubbish... I know I'm hanging myself here but I can't help it... DarkSummer, Pumba, stay off 'the piste' around here... there are a couple of slow moving ski schools, a large group of borders and other volatile obstructions...

having said that, the Apres is superb Laughing
latest report
I bet you DS folks thought you'd managed to get a break from all my posting now that the DS forum is a bit poorly. Not a bit of it, I've followed you all in here Laughing. Hope you Snowheads peeps don't mind us gatecrashing for a while. Hope Zack manages to get us back up and running soon. Having to work whilst at work is getting boring wink.
latest report
Funky, no longer forum guru eh? how does it feel?
snow report
parlor, watch that cliff edge.....it's a long drop!!

Funky, welcome to snowHeads snowHead Why not check out the rest of our forum while your here!!
snow report
parlor wrote:
no longer forum guru eh? how does it feel?

Only 2 posts to my name Shocked it feels weird (I'm a little scared, big boys and girls might pick on me)Laughing

Thanks for the Welcome Elizabeth B, only in the office till 11am today but I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to check out the site properly tomorrow Very Happy.
ski holidays
Funky, The bigger they are the harder they fall Laughing
ski holidays
Funky, Welcome to Snowheads. snowHead
latest report
Funky, you've already overtaken me!, Spend your time at work usefully, try and get that week off so I can book!
snow conditions
Week off is sorted pal. Speaking of which, anyone else from here (DS people included) planning on heading out to the Brits next year? Pumba and me are gonna show 'em all how it's done. Safety Grabs, switch to box and dodgy 3's........ Slavemonkey, TNF and Junior better watch out Laughing Laughing.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy