Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo Boarder Looking to get away this weekend 16-17th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

Due to being let down this year I am now looking to get in a very late notice week away this weekend and am willing to consider anywhere really. Happy to join another group or head out with someone else, either way I'd love to see some snow.

Im a Boarder and would class myself as intermediate. Very easy going so would hopefully fit in with any group.

Ideal would be Mayrhofen as they have the Altitude Comedy Festival next week but really am open to suggestion.

Feel free to email me on wigstar1@hotmail.com If you leave anumber I am happy to call back and discuss any options.

Cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stuartW, Only got a short break available now 17th to 21st. Have two rooms if you can find a buddy or two.
19th is the start of Rock Les Pistes Festival. Live music every day on the piste somewhere in PDS.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy