Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Guiding - Paradiski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking forward to our (wife, 5Y old and I) first trip in Les Arcs in a couple of weeks (staying at one of the Esprit chalets in Peisey).

We would love to hire a guide for a day (piste only) - we've done it a couple of times before and enjoyed the fact that you don't have to think about which lift to take next or which run to go down.

Wife and I are strong intermediates (she skis / I board) - can anyone recommend a guide or point me in the right direction please?

Thanks very much.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just doing some guided off-piste in La Plagne at the moment though was over in Les Arcs post -session today. Fab area and you will enjoy. The off-piste guide/instructor is actually thru ESF. Imagine you could book a similar in the Arc resort you are in.

Take the opportunity to have guiding and become an advanced skier at the same time. Mix instruction in at the same time. You are paying.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Can't help with guiding. But are you interested in a company for a day - very familiar with Les Arcs, can't help with La Plagne.

I am in my Bourg apartment 24-29th March with non-skiers, so plan to ski only 1-2 days. PM me if interested.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
franga wrote:
and enjoyed the fact that you don't have to think about which lift to take next or which run to go down.

Sounds like you need Ski Club GB. I can't speak for the leaders that are in Les Arcs, but the first day is free anyway. They are there until mid April.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks all.

Boardban, we used to be SCGB members many moons ago. Good idea, didn't realise you could ski with them for free. Might as well give that a go. Will have a look on the site to see who's covering Les Arcs that week. Thank you.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy