Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dave Ryding wins the Europa Cup Slalom Series

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As reported over on Racer-ready, Dave Ryding has become the fist British racer to win the Europa Cup Slalom Series...

http://racer-ready.co.uk/2013/03/11/dave-ryding-wins-the-europa-cup-slalom-series-after-placing-9th-in-final-race/
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great news! What a pity Ski Sunday isn't on air to show it rolling eyes .
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Absolutely brilliant for Dave 'Rocket' Ryding. The dry slope magicial from Pendle. Well done Dave!
He clinched it in the final race by being fastest on the 2nd run beating a lot of WC racers, including JP Grange.
maggi, Ski Sunday do not show Europa Cup anyhow. Nor does Eurosport. In fact EC races are not televised.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Well done to Dave.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Plugboy wrote:
maggi, Ski Sunday do not show Europa Cup anyhow. Nor does Eurosport. In fact EC races are not televised.

Yes, I know. I was having a dig on 2 counts. One, as DR had a chance of an unprecedented success for a British Skier, the BBC should have featured it. And two, Ski Sunday stops before any of the titles are decided rolling eyes .
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
What a great result I've always said plastic is the great producer if we'd only look around.
This should absolutely ensure his place at Sochi I was going to send him a small amount to help earlier this year and to my shame I forgot does anyone know his fund raiser and I won't this time.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dave beat Mathias Hargin to win, I saw that he was only two points behind the great Swede so thought he did well to come second but to win! To me this is the equivalent of winning the Tour De France on a penny farthing the disadvantages he overcame absolutely amazing.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It's great.

Also shows the GB Snowsports should be concentrating fully on the Slalom and Giant Slalom as a matter of course.

Most Swedes are Slalomers, as are Finns and the many other racers from countries with lower mountains.

It suits the size of the ski hills in Scotland, and it's practicable indoors on snow and plastic.

If one of the racers turns out to have a talent more suited to Super-G or Downhill, well that's a bonus
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy