Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for a bag 110cm long

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am looking for a kit bag 110cm long. I want to put the kids skis in it and take them as luggage on Easyjet.
Lowe Alpine used to do one, but discontinued. Anyone have any ideas?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try a short snowboard bag...type in snowboard bag on amazon.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This maybe of interest,
http://www.absolute-snow.co.uk/V/Mountain_Pac_SKI_Bag_130cm_SHORT_Black-(6073)

But probably a boardbag would be better, easily fit 2 skis and boots in.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the tips. I was wanting to take the bag as normal luggage rather than sports equipment.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
For 110cm, I guess ski poles bag is best option.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ski poles bag? never heard of that. Any pointers?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Can't see the point of a small bag when you'll pay a flat carriage so might as well get something that'll take your full weight allocation.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
http://www.hwaudio.co.uk/product/rockbag_22492.aspx
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/accessories-tyres/41222/handiduffel-luggage-carrier-and-fitting-kit
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
anarski, Just go shopping I am sure there's one out there somewhere (The skis could go diagonally in a rectangular suitcase?).
Am I the only one who misread your OP to think that you were actually going to put the kids in it....(great plan! but they'd have to keep still...)
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
anarski wrote:
ski poles bag? never heard of that. Any pointers?

Something like this:
Swix ski pole bag
But unfortunately I have no idea where to get it in normal sale, since I get all the Swix stuff straight from friend who is Swix tech in World cup.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy