Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo female skier wanting ski buddy or to join a group...preferably 3 Valleys w/c 16/17th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Looking to go to 3 Valleys (preferably Courchevel) for a week from 16th/17th March but single supplements are not making it viable. Was lucky last year and got a fab last minute deal in 1650, but as conditions are so good this year availability isn't great. Happy to consider other resorts. I'm a 40-something year old, friendly, easy-going intermediate skier, like a bit of apres but equally as happy chilling out with good company after a full day on the slopes! Smile

Would be good to hear from fellow snowheads if there is any space in your group for one more!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.insideoutskiing.com/holidays/dolomites.html

Probably not what you want as it's San Cassiano, not 3 Valleys, but there are apparently still a couple of places on the trip above. Rob and Scott both post on here and I know a few of the people going are snowHeads (including me snowHead ).
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have been to 3V already this year and keen to get to Italy this time. I'm looking for a couple of people to join me for a package to Sestriere departing 17 March. I've been before so kind if know what to expect. Great fun.
I'm female, late 30s, intermediate skier too.
Email me at dkirkuk@yahoo.co.uk if you're interested.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you're not fixed on dates my apartment in La Tania is empty next week? I'm not going unless I can find someone to share transport costs so you could either rent it off me for yourself or we could go together in my car. I normally go with my nephew but he's changed job and can't get the time off. I'm the same age bracket as you. PM me if it's of interest and you want contact details to discuss it.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
LK1, I am sending you a private message on behalf of a (female) friend looking for someone to join her on a trip that week. She has just split up with partner and has a spare ticket for that week
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi fellow snowheads. Thanks for all your suggestions. I am currently pursuing JohnHSmith's friend's offer via email but still keeping options open so I will come back to you if I don't get sorted.

Thanks.

LK1 x
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Update: Have taken up offer from JohnHSmith's friend Alison (thanks for putting us in touch John)...going to Mayrhofen on 16th March....will be there for the Altitude Comedy Festival..Eddie Izzard & John Bishop headlining. Can't wait! Has anyone been to this in previous years? Any other snowheads there for the same week?

Has anyone got any tips ref ski hire...best to book in advance or easy/cheap enough when we get there?

What a great forum this is....thoroughly recommend it to anyone, so, if you're hesitating about posting on here..don't!...get on and do it, you never know what might happen!! Life is an adventure........ xx Very Happy

LKx
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Don't know anything about Mayrhofen, but have fun! snowHead
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thank you Iski! You have a great trip too! x Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy