Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for Accomodation in PDS 23/03 - 25/03 for 1 Male

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just posted this on chaletsdirect but if any snowhead has any availability, I'm willing to look at it Very Happy

"I've got a flight booked into Geneva on the 21st of March (Thursday) and returning on the 25th of March (Monday) and I'm looking for 3 or 4 nights accommodation for one person (would get a hotel in Geneva on the Sunday night if necessary) in the Portes du Soleil area, preferably catered chalet style accommodation, I'm happy to do a single male share.

Look forward to receiving suggestions.

Thanks

Steve"
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try.

http://jollygood.com/Morzine/W_Home.html

I have no affiliation to them other than having stayed there early Feb. Really enjoyable, good company, flexible bookings. Snow in Morzine was brilliant and probably still is
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bump .. any other suggestions
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I also have a similar question for all those that are out in resort for the season. Does anyone know of somewhere to rent for a long weekend in Avoriaz (or near to it), from the 21st to 24th March. It would need to sleep three people. Please PM me with details if you can help or post them here. Thanks.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Have had three suggestions on ChaletsDirect. Two are in Morzine (Jolly Good as above) or Montriond (Ferme du Lac Vert, looks quite upmarket!) and I know the layout and pistes in the Avoriaz section but one of my motivations for going to this area is to do the Morzine side, which in my 3 previous trips I've never done.

The third option is in Chatel, and my question is, are the local pistes interesting enough to divert me from my aim of doing Morzine, which would be long slepp from Chatel.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
i've stayed in both and would suggest staying in Morzine if you really want to ski that area, rather than ride over from chatel daily.
when i stayed in Chatel we had lift closures and it was raining so we had to drive over to Morzine to ski..
also look at les gets, will give good acess to Morzine, hotel christiania is fantastic!! Little Angel
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
damobloke1, thanks for the heads up I've booked with Jolly Good .....
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
stevew, hope you enjoy it. Food was good and they will drop you off at the lifts each morning. Couple of decent apres ski bars near Pleny lift. I would recommend getting over to Mont Chery just the other side of Les Gets (it's dead easy) - empty slopes and great snow especially on the 'blind' side. Also, avoid the morning queues for the Pleney bubble life by getting the chair slightly to the right, followed by short ski down and the next chair up.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
damobloke1, thanks for the tips, lookign forward to it!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Looking forward to my cheeky weekend, arriving tomorrow afternoon and by the looks of it the weather will clear by Friday Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy