Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

It's a Girl Thing 2

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As you may or may not know, here at Dark Summer we are running our second annual "It's a Girl Thing" event. The second round of which will be at Milton Keynes this coming Sunday (6 November).

It is totally free to enter and the finalists will be whisked off to Switzerland for an all expenses paid final. At the very least you end up with 4 hours of free skiing at MK and a goodie bag from our sponsors.

If anyone is up at the Fat Face night ski at Castleford on the Saturday night, I will be driving down from Castleford to MK and have space in the car if anyone would like a lift.

If you would like anymore info please feel free to message me or visit http://www.darksummer.co.uk/girlthing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oh, and if the name wasn't self-explanatory, it is an all female event (in fact I think it is the only all-female freeski comp in the UK, but would have to check on that).
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
DarkSummer wrote:
Oh, and if the name wasn't self-explanatory, it is an all female event (in fact I think it is the only all-female freeski comp in the UK, but would have to check on that).

That's a bit sexist rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Blush .........are boys allowed to watch this "all girl" event............. Blush

Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
marc gledhill, not really sexist, just an attempt to encourage more female participants in a heavily male dominated sport. There are plenty of competitions out there for guys to enter so what harm is one that is just for the girls?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey Zack

Dark Summer forum still down? Any news?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yup, when you go to the forum page there is news on there. Our hosts have asked us to take down any instance of phpBB (as they have with everyone they host for), so we are now in the process of looking for a new host.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
DarkSummer, what have they got against phpBB Puzzled
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Another DOS security flaw in it
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy