Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Well done Tina.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:
Tina Maze of Slovenia clinched her first overall World Cup title Sunday, winning the super-combined in Meribel, France, for her eighth victory this season with nine races to go.

Maze led the downhill section and coasted home in the slalom after Maria Höfl-Riesch crashed out of contention. She also tied a season record with her 18th top-three finish.

Maze has 1,844 points and is all but certain to smash the season record — for men or women — of 2,000 held by Hermann Maier.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/25/sports/skiing/tina-maze-wins-super-combined-and-secures-overall-world-cup-title.html?_r=0
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yep, reckon she's a bit short on opposition.

Talented lady:

http://youtube.com/v/53D_Oghkntg
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Maze rattled all other opposition into taking breaks and has dominated from day 1 taking it away from the usual "golden" two

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Mon 25-02-13 12:25; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bode Swiller wrote:

Talented lady:

Auto-tune-tastic :S
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bode Swiller wrote:

I'm pretty sure she can expect such comments in future too. Reality is, she was without competition from first race in Soelden on, having her overall lead building up after every single race. Maybe her performance early in season was a reason why her "opposition" got mysteriously sick Wink
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
When Maze won first GS it was all over; everyone realised she now had all bases covered and whether you raced against men or not the overall belonged to Maze: Head had lost to Stockli!!

Sorry repeat of above great minds
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Damn I love Tina Maze

But then after that video ...?

But then I do love Europop

But then she can't sing or dance in time ?

And I do prefer her "au naturalle". (I mean without makeup on skiing days)

But then seeing her fingering her guitar /ski ...

And all is forgiven

Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
This is an interesting perspective on Tina's wins and the fall out from the Worlds at Schladming:

http://bostonblickbild.blogspot.de/2013/02/lindsey-vonn-blames-course-conditions.html

Enjoy wink Little Angel
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Samerberg Sue, Laughing

Vonn wanted to be the first to smash Maiers 2000 points record, Maze has the chance to set a record way above that.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Samerberg Sue hahaha good one. But damn, they will go and sue my country... And they will win this lawsuit... of course if they find right country Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Lindsey Von and Höfl-Riesch looked like the only ones who could match Tina Maze earlier in the season. However, Vonns crashes and illnesses and Rieschs freqeuent crashes put paid to that idea. Maze has just been so consistent all season and has hardly put a foot wrong. Real shame to see her miss top spot in one of the Maribor races a few weeks ago. She really wanted that one in front of her home crowd
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
DB, primoz, try reading the one from January about how they all were going to give vonn their medals! Laughing I have no idea who or where the writer is based but they seem to have their finger on the funny pulse of ski racing!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Laughing

http://bostonblickbild.blogspot.de/2013/01/skiers-to-give-their-world-championship.html
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Samerberg Sue, I did read this one about medals last time already. I guess you posted it somewhere else, because I'm pretty sure I got this link from somewhere here Smile And the one about Swiss men ski team dominating women WC and gaining back respect in next season is really good one too Very Happy
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
primoz, I think I posted a link on the Fantasy Ski Racer or maybe the world championship thread when a friend first sent it too me. I have now subscribed to the Blog and I suppose I have become a "follower" whatever that means. rolling eyes
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy