Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mobile Broadband - France

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Good Morning snowHead

Heading to La Plagne on Friday and remembered that, even though they advertise having "Wifi Broadband" you have to sit in reception and hold your body in a specific position to get any kind of signal.

There's an important RL game on Sky on Saturday, I have Ex Pat shield which will mask my IP address, but I need to try and get a mobile dongle of some kind.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Many Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bump
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Standee, can't help with the dongle, we've got a decent communal wifi service at our apartments. How does expat shield work for you? I can't seem to get it to work.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hells Bells wrote:
Standee, can't help with the dongle, we've got a decent communal wifi service at our apartments. How does expat shield work for you? I can't seem to get it to work.

always works fine, what issues you having?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Standee, it just doesn't work at all. Hard to say when I am not in France.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Standee, Why not go to the spitting feathers in Plagne Bellecote to watch it, I assume you are staying in Belle Plagne again so it shouldn't be a problem getting down there.
They usually have sky sports on so if you ask nicely I'm sure they will find it for you. They also have Peroni on draught as well as Youngs bitter this season.
They also have free wifi.

If you want to meet up when you are in La Plagne send us a text and we will see you out here.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Feathers is a good place to watch it. Or Scottys in Centre or there's a piano bar in Plagne Soleil

The French love rugby too Wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I bought a europa sim. It worked really well. http://www.europasim.com/en_GB
I used it in an iPhone and iPad.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

The French love rugby too

Not sure if Widness v Hull will draw in the crowds though wink
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
skichampcouk wrote:
Quote:

The French love rugby too

Not sure if Widness v Hull will draw in the crowds though wink

Oh...

Feathers is your best bet then. Lol