Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Big Mountain/Off-Piste ski hire in Les Arcs

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Dear Snowheads,

I need to rent some high quality rockered off-piste skis for a week of guided off-piste skiing. I will be based in Les Arcs.

I rented a pair of Moment Bibby Pros in La Plagne, and the difference between those and my Scott Punishers (2006ish) was huge. I absolutely loved skiing the Bibby Pros (off-piste.) I have skied 20 weeks of off-piste on the Punishers but the Bibby Pros were loads more fun.

I would really appreciate it if anybody knows where I could rent skis like the Bibby Pros, Line Opus, Rossignol S7s, Whitedots, Atomic Theory etc.

Thanks for your time.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No help to you but I am off to La PLagne in a fortnight. Where did you hire the Moment Bibby Pros? Puzzled
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
JayDub, does the same place sell the Bibbys? Didn't know they were available in Europe, other than my pair, I've only ever seen one other set over here.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hawkesbaynz,

I hired the Bibby Pros from La Plagne Centre. Allais Ski Service - Skiset. The have a very good range of off-piste skis.

clarky999,

I do not think that Allais ski Service deal the Moment skis - but they may have sold me their pair of Bibbys.

The Freeride shop just down the corridor from them in La Plagne centre do. They are listed on the Moment website as a dealer, as are other retailers in Europe.

I hope this helps.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
JayDub, thanks. Brilliant skis, anyway!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy