Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Eucherts

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So, heading off to oes eucherts, la Rosiere on the 10th March, looking for a few tips. Any good bars to go to there for après? We enjoy the few drinks after skiing then back to the chalet, so literally après, ski boots and all!

Also, is there transport available to and from la Ros centre, or is it walkable? Like to ski to last lift, so need to know if we need to end up in eucherts!

The Saturday is the six nations game, Italy v Ireland at 3.30, does anyone know a bar that will show it?

Final question, asked this previously with no replies, anyone any experience with off piste guiding/instruction in la Rosiere? Any recommendations? Feel tempted to avoid esf, partly due to recent court case, partly as last time I went with them (val d') there would be a 5 minute chat in French to the locals, followed by a look at me and "we go this way". Did find fantastic snow tho...!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SkiG, a long time since we were there, but ESF in La Ros were actually very good.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SkiG, our boys did off piste with esf and had a great time. We stayed in les eucherts it's a nice 10 min walk into the centre of la Ros on a purpose built pathway, well lit. Can't remember exactly but think the moo bar was the best place at the time? Many of the properties are ski in/out, we preferred les eucherts to the main place, but it's great there enjoy snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The Moo Bar in Les Eucherts for an apres bevvy and they will most likely have the rugby on.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Evolution are ok in La Ros
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The walk between the two areas, La Ros & Eucherts, is very pretty, floodlit at night. A free navette runs regularly during the day and evening so no worries getting back if you end up in the wrong area. La Ros seemed to have a lot more bars etc than Les Eucherts but we went back to our chalet for beers/wine sauna and swim, (not necessarlily in that order Smile ) immediately after skiing rather than drinks in a bar. We did not go out till later for dinner so I don`t really know what early evening nightlife is like.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SkiG, you can go off-piste with Evo2 or there are independent instructers in La Rosiere, but you'll be missing out, the ESF brigade is very good, they have a number of qualified mountain guides but the majority of instructors are local who have skied the entire area since they were young and know exactly where to go. The north face of the fort is one of the steepest routes I've ever skied and a heli-skiing trip is easily arranged.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy