Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Les Arcs Jan 2020
Staying in Arc 1600, looking to meet up for off piste or open to a day out on the piste skis.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Whistler Feb 2020
30/F looking for a ski buddy(s), will be travelling alone. Someone to share a good time with. Happy to meet anyone of all ages!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sauze d'Oulx Jan 2020
Back to Sauze for a week, meeting up with friends.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
tignes Jan 2020
Intermediate, whatever that means!, snowboarder based in Tignes wc 20th Jan. Anyone around who wouldn't mind me tagging along? Tignes or Val d'Isere.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Monterosa Feb 2020
Advanced rider looking to find some secret stashes
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Chamonix Feb 2020
Hello Friends solo trip to Les Arcs (2/18-2/21), Val D’isere (2/21-2/23), Chamonix (2/23-2/24), Monterosa (2/24-2/26) and zermatt (2/26-2/29). Easygoing male 30’s professional, advanced rider, Apres, jokes, foodie...Live in Lake Tahoe...Hit me up!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Zermatt Jan 2020
Intermediate in Zermatt
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Morzine Mar 2020
I'm going to be in Morzine for 5 days. Intermediate skier, 40s, happy on all blue/red runs. Joining others in a chalet but happy to meet up with any other solo skiers/small groups to share some of the ski days/apres ski.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Baqueira Beret Feb 2020
There for the week, always up for a social ski and/or beer
latest report
 Fingy
Fingy
Val Thorens Feb 2020
UCPA
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Val Thorens Feb 2020
doing UCPA!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
GUDAURI Mar 2020
Mestia + Gudauri
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Montgenèvre Feb 2020
Going with a mates family and looking for some other folks who would be keen on hiring a guide for a day, preferably for some touring but off piste would be cool too.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Chamonix Jan - Feb 2020
Doing a mature "mini season" as just retired (hooray) and have no friends or family out for the next 10 days. Would love to meet up with other skiers - have car and MBU pass so more than happy to drive to different resorts as well as here in Cham.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Arabba Feb 2020
There may be a few snowHeads in the vicinity.
ski holidays
Colfosco Feb 2020
Week two of fortnight in the Dolomites. Will be with family and friends, happy to hook up with others as well for a ski around.
latest report
st anton Feb 2020
In St Anton for second time this season, but solo this time for a weekend. Skier, Intermediate/Advanced happy to meet up if anyone's about for ski and/or apres
snow report
Zermatt Mar 2020
Spending the month of March in Zermatt.

Intermediate border.
ski holidays
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Feb 2020
We're DRIVING to Saalbach/Hinterglemm in Austria with a VW LWB Transporter and have bought winter tyres for this trip. Do we need to BUY snow chains too ? These seem reasonable: König CB-12 102
Would appreciate anyone's experience of doing this trek..
snow report
Champéry Feb 2020
Week skiing with the kids and the missus, would love to meet on a 'stolen day' for something a little more adventurous if the conditions allow. Will ski into France of course. Always up for Apres
snow report
Mayhofen Feb 2020
An unexpected second trip. Advanced skier. Fit 61 year old. Happy to meet up for skiing, food and beer!
snow conditions
Monterosa Feb 2020
We are 2 adults and 2 kids (13 and 17 years old), coming to ski in the Monterosa. Would be great to meetup with intermediate+ piste and off-piste skiers, to ski, to share tuition/guide or have a beer.
latest report
Sölden Feb 2020
Long time free ride boarder. Love to run with skiers too.
Aussie, 49, male. Gurgl, Sölden.. wherever is best on the day. Hopefully Pow.
hit me up for a run and/ or a beer.
Cheers, Greg
latest report
Grindelwald Feb 2020
Hello
I am a 47 year old Scottish male snowboarder, maybe advanced intermediate level, looking for riding friends (ski or board) week beginning 22nd February in Grindelwald Switzerland.
Of course I could maybe fit in the odd drink as well!
Anyone who may be in the area and fancies meeting up please get in touch.
Thanks
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
LES ARC Feb 2020
solo snowboarder advanced rider looking to see the mountain.
Early 30’s male
ski holidays
Saint Michel de Maurienne Feb 2020
Off piste anywhere in Maurienne valley / Val Thorens area?

I'm staying with a friendly snowhead (there may be other places) for an off piste week. However the others seem to be couloir lovers while I just like to hack about and have fun, enjoying the back country, as very steep is a bit beyond me still sadly. I dont wish to hold them back.

So it would be great for me to meet and ski with similar middling though energetic off pisters that week.

Anyone contemplating this would have/hire off piste basics of tranceiver, probe and shovel.
ski holidays
Tignes Le Lac Mar 2020
I'm a regular visitor to Tignes and know the slopes well (+10 years). My level is advanced / any slope. My kid is in ski school in the mornings, so I'm looking for a ski buddy or buddies to ski during the mornings. I speak fluent English, Francais and Nederlands. Let me know if you are interested ?!
ski holidays
Obergurgl Mar 2020
In Obergurgl 21-28 March - Decent Intermediate looking toexperiment in a bit of off. There with the missus who might be having a couple of private lessons that week and likes to be finished by 2pm ish so if anyone fancies keeping me company most afternoons for a couple of hours give me a shout.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Morzine Mar - Apr 2020
Hey all 30 year old male snowboarder here - I've booked an AirBnb in Morzine town from the 14th March - 5th April with a Portes Du Soleil lift pass for the duration.
Friend has had to drop out so going to be riding solo looking to link up and meet cool people to make some turns!
latest report
Avoriaz Mar - Apr 2020
Hey all 30 year old male snowboarder here - I've booked an AirBnb in Morzine town from the 14th March - 5th April with a Portes Du Soleil lift pass for the duration.
Friend has had to drop out so going to be riding solo looking to link up and meet cool people to make some turns!
latest report
Les Gets Mar - Apr 2020
snow report
Valmeinier Mar 2020
3 skiers in early 50s - intermediates, meet up for skiing?
latest report
Obergurgl Mar 2020
One advanced and one intermediate skier looking for people of similar levels to ski with so that we can nip off to enjoy slopes of our own respective levels without completely abandoning the other half!
latest report
Grandvalira Mar 2020
Intermediate improver. Staying El Pas. Anybody else heading out for a long weekend?
ski holidays
Nendaz Mar 2020
Nendaz / Verbier - 7 - 12 March 2020 (Saturday – Thursday inclusive).

If anyone would like to meet up for a ski or a beer I will be staying in Nendaz but skiing mostly above Verbier.

On piste I’m just about an advanced skier, once the (59 year) old legs have warmed up that is; after lunch I’m more of an intermediate unless I go off-piste when the best my legs can do is just about keep me upright (and they don’t always manage even that).

I’m more into cruising than ripping up the pistes and I’m partial to a scenic coffee stop or two (not to mention a beer at the end of the day !).

I’ve been coming to the area for a few years now and would be happy to show anyone new to the area around.
snow conditions
sauze d oulx Mar 2020
Snow looking good, can anybody recommend a good ski hire shop staying down near Sportinia lift
snow report
Ischgl Mar 2020
any one got a spare room in Ischgl 15 march 20 to fri 20 mar? or transfer back to Bazel
snow conditions
val d Mar 2020
24, M, Supposed to be going to Val disere with my girlfriend but she cant go so currently going by myself! Been snowboarding for a couple years so i'd say im intermediate, just looking for anyone else whos going to be out there at the same time to meet up, ski/snowboard and party!
snow report
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Jan 2021
Being optimistic for the 20/21 season. I'll be staying in Hinterglemm during the first 2 weeks of January 2021. Would be happy to meet up with any snow heads i the area.
snow report
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Feb - Mar 2021
Planning for 20/21 season. Will be in the area for the first 2 weeks of March '21. Happy to meet any snow heads in the area.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy