Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Sapporo Moiwayama Jan 2020
Myself and Pigeondave (Smigus Dyngus) 9 days of skiing on Hokkaido. There is a thread about it somewhere else but basically we're based in Sapporo for the first 3 days of skiing (intending to ski Teine on first day) and then possibly heading more towards Otaru or Niseko or Furano (depending on weather).

Average skiers, happy playing around off piste but with a certain amount of falling and laughing.

I've set dates as our skiing days rather than arrival/departure
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Chamonix Nov 2019 - Feb 2020
In Chamonix for at least 2 months full time (and weekends beyond that, maybe still full time).
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Chamonix Dec 2019 - Apr 2020
JanetS and I, after spending recent season in Paradiski and Ski Amade, will be in Cham for the whole of the 19/20 season (Brexit madness allowing). We will be driving for ChamonixFirst four days per week, and skiing three days every week hopefully. Pretty competent on Piste (ski all runs, we are instructors in the UK), and do a fair bit of off-piste, happy to meet up with any snowheads around in Cham.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Les Arcs Dec 2020
looking for a snowboarding buddy for Les Arcs 1800 Sun 29 Dec 2019 - Friday 3 Jan 2020...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Val d Isère Mar 2020
Mrs Endo a second week skier and 3 of us happy to ski any piste and some off piste.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Tignes Val Claret Mar 2020
Experienced skier would like to meet up with other keen skiers over 50 for company on the slopes.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Serre Chevalier Jan - Apr 2020
I am in Serre Chevalier for te season and would welcome any opportunity to meet new ski companions for off piste. on piste and/or guide sharing. 63 year old experienced skier very relaxed about everything.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Val di Fassa Dec 2019
Neilson Chalet Hotel Dolomites Inn
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Engelberg Nov 2019 - Apr 2020
Based in Zurich. Up for day trips to Engelberg, Davos, Andermatt, Hoch-Ybrig, you name it!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Tignes Le Lac Dec 2019
It's the PSB (Pre Season Bash). I'll be here with a few mates. Well, when I say 'a few' there'll be about 140 of us Smile
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Serre Chevalier Jan - Feb 2020
with Mr BoDangles.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Les Arcs Dec 2019 - Apr 2020
Here for the season with a couple of breaks. Always happy to meet up.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Chatel Nov 2019 - Apr 2020
I will be in an around the PdS Every Saturday and Sunday, I normally board, but have been known to ski once a season.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Altenmarkt Dec 2019
Myself and TurdyMcFlude and possibly more. A week in Amade, skiing wherever takes our fancy.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Rusutsu Dec 2019 - Mar 2020
Based in Sapporo for the above dates. Skiing Teine Highland, Rusutsu & Sahoro. Happy to ski with Snowheads who are new to Japan and have a good sense of direction, 'cos I don't!
snow conditions
Chamonix Nov 2019 - May 2020
Resident, but may not always be available... or, indeed, interested wink

But very happy to proffer free advice, worth what it costs.
ski holidays
Val d Isère Dec 2019
I’m at UCPA Val D for the 4 day course - hoping t meet other snow heads for the apres
latest report
Madonna di Campiglio Feb 2020
We are a group of five, 50+ males, good intermediate skiers + one very good boarder. Be great to meet up with other snowHeads if your in the area.
latest report
Chamonix Mont Blanc Dec 2019
I like skiing a lot more than christmas so thats what i going to do .
Im on my own so if you like to ski with me write me.
I prefer to ski off piste or do short tours and can take care off my self there .
ski holidays
Courchevel Dec 2019
Will be staying in Courchevel 1650 and looking for folks to cruise the groomers with.

Certified (PSIA) alpine instructor, comfortable skiing just about any terrain at 3 Vallées.

I hate riding the lifts alone.
ski holidays
Val d Isère Dec 2020
Hi all,

For the 2020 New Year, I decided to book a solo trip to the French Alps as its been quite the dream since I started skiing (2 seasons ago). I'm 29F, intermediate skier (will go on most groomed blues/reds and some blacks), hailing from New York City. As this trip is solo, I'd like to either meet friends along the way or plan with a couple like minded people! My plan is to fly into Geneva Dec 30, and from there take a bus/shuttle to Val d'isere. Would love to share this with a larger group if possible. I have a place booked in Val d'isere from Dec 30 - Jan 3, then plan on heading back to Geneva, maybe exploring some nearby cities (Bern, Lucerne) before making my way up to Zurich, flying out Jan 7th.

Let me know if any of these places are of interest and you would like to meet up! Laughing
ski holidays
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Dec 2019 - Apr 2020
Teaching over Christmas, February and April. Free most of December and all of January and March
snow conditions
Ischgl Dec 2019
First time there, happy to ski everything on piste
latest report
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Jan 2020
4 more people that read SH Mr Tatman's guide to Saalbach and decided we just had to go. Staying at Pension Enzian and looking to explore the whole area and cover a lot of miles. I suspect we will visit various bars but won't go crazy......me (warming up for BB but need more recovery time than doing the PBBWUW), two friends and my 19 year old. Feel free to pm if you want to join/ show us around for a day. Can fit two on our transfer to and from the Easyjet Bristol flight if you are still organising travel
snow conditions
Chamonix Jan - May 2020
I'll be in Chamonix for the season, not working, just skiing!! Looking for buddies for off-piste & touring trips, to learn the local terrain, share a guide if needed. I'll have a car for road-trips.
ski holidays
Serre Chevalier Dec 2019
First week this season, not been here for a few years. Hubby and self ski reds/blacks all day, anyone join us?
latest report
tignes Dec 2019
Joining Admin and his mates. Apparently its fun!!!
ski holidays
brides-les-bains Dec 2020
Me, pigeondave and Daishan. Mostly skiing 3 Valleys but as were road tripping and have transport, we might do a couple of days out elsewhere.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Tignes Val Claret Dec 2019
Solo first-time skier, as I've been let down by a friend.. Would like to meet up if you're around for a drink?

M xxx
snow report
Niseko Jan 2020
In Niseko solo for a month - would be good to meet up with others.
snow report
Trysil Dec 2019
Out skiing with the family. Kids are in lessons all morning but if you fancy a ski on greens and blues happy to meet up.
snow report
Chamonix Mont Blanc Jan - Feb 2020
Interested in getting into touring and doing more off piste skiing. I'll have friends joining me at various points during the month.
latest report
Tignes Le Lavachet Dec 2019
I'm an advanced skier and will be in Tignes about half a week before the PSB. Have never skied the area before and am keen to meet up with any Snowheads who are about.
snow report
sauze d oulx Jan - Feb 2020
61y Will ski most things. Been to Sauze once before a couple of years ago. Happy to meet up for skiing and or beers.
ski holidays
Val Thorens Jan 2020
Will be in VT w/ full 3V pass, did a season there 7 years ago so know my way around pretty well. Intermittent instructor just going for a holiday, staying with UCPA, but willing to ski with anyone who fancies a partner for a day.
snow report
Avoriaz Dec 2019
Early snow ski with the children cruising the blues
ski holidays
argentiere Jan 2020
Thinking of having a week in Argentiere UCPA to do some off piste possibly their high mountain rando course.
snow report
Chamonix Mont Blanc Dec 2019 - May 2020
Now a Chamonix Resident ...
snow conditions
Crans-Montana Dec 2019
Got a few early morning lessons to get kids to so on the slopes first thing. About for a ski/beer.
latest report
Aasiaat Dec 2019
Random comment
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy