Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

LOFER 16th to 23rd March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hurray!...I'm booked finally to fly to Salzburg on the 16th and proceeding to Lofer...anyone else there then?

Looks to me like the pistes have multiplied since I was there a few years back. Not a large area, but will do me fine for few days.

Decided against Zell... (see Zell amSee thread)
Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I shall very much look forward to seeing your report from Lofer. Have a lovely time.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Pedantica, Thanks! Will definitely report on it! Very Happy

BTW Has Anyone stayed at Haus Patricia? Seems like a nice B&B fairly near the lifts.
Previous times we've stayed right up on the mountain, but Haus Gertraud is now only a restaurant, and doesn't do rooms anymore...Used to love the ski in ski out location, but staying in the village is fine too.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Julieanne, If you do a search on Haus Patricia I think you will find a trip report somewhere from a couple of years ago. It is run by a British couple I believe and I seem to remember the report being very positive.

Enjoy the skiing - it is due to snow hard again this weekend, then get a wee bit warmer, but have no fear, the snow will not disappear over night! Spring is still a fair way off for us Little Angel
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks,Samerberg Sue, ! yes-- I've researched Haus Patricia and booked accommodation there--Amanda sounds a great landlady! My son is coming out possibly for half the week, so the space is flexible--which suits us well.
How far are you based from Lofer? Also Kooky may come to visit-- am really looking forward to that! Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Julieanne, I'm actually only about 35 to 45 minutes away in theory, but I work in the other side of Munich during the first part of the week, then from home the second part. It is difficult for me to know much in advance whether I can get away or not. For example I was supposed to be skiing tomorrow with some friends near Zell am See, but work came in late this afternoon that has to be completed before lunch tomorrow - so skiing day is cancelled. Crying or Very sad
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Samerberg Sue, I do understand--that is quite normal if you are not on holiday but working. Lucky you can get to ski more regularly than if you live in the UK!

wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy