Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens or Tignes April 20th 2013!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What do you think!! VT or Tignes we are a group of 4!!! 2 boarders and 2 skiers 3 easy intermediate and one advances skier!! Do we need the full area ski passes or is this just a waste at this time of the year!! Any other advice or general info would be great!! I have been to VT but 20 years ago!!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Last bit of April the lift transfers to the there Valleys can be a bit unreliable. I would just go for the VT pass and extend it on the day if everything is working.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There will still be a gang of us in Tignes where the EK is open until 5 May and Tignes till 12 May. The 3V passes are only on sale until 26 Apr (weather permitting - words from their website). I may be biased as I live in Tignes, but you are likely to have more skiing in the EK at that time - some of the links through Meribel Mottaret can get a little this at that time of year down in Meribel centre you may need a boat. That said the snow this winter has been excellent so I may be wrong.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
EoSB but only if you stop using so many exclamation marks. Best value end of season trip in the world that there is ever.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=90364
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
chocksaway buy the EK full pass then or just go with the local tignes area? The EoSB sounds good as well and I will try to stop using the exclamation marks.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Peter999, I would still go for the full EK as the glacier at Le Fornet is still fabulous at that time of year - on the way there the run down into Val might be a bit slushy - but if its bad you can always ride down in the Olympique gondy, once you are up the Tete de Solaise all will be tickety boo. Of course I would wait until a bit closer - I'll still be posting here most days on the Snow Forum (and I promise not to exaggerate the conditions just cos the EOSB is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just so Admin doesn't send Tarquin the Enforcer round!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
chocksaway, Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!!!!!!!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy