Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

My 2 minute Survey on Sustainable development in ski/snowboard outerwear!

Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,

Doing some research for university on ski/snowboard outerwear a would be really grateful if you could complete the 2 minute survey i've done.

https://www.survey.leeds.ac.uk/outerwear2/

Feel free to give me any feedback, thanks for the help!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 19-02-13 17:15; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You've missed a key factor on "Please rank the different factors you take into account when buying a new item of ski outerwear"

Price?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
samj505, your question 15a has a yes/no answer. If yes you must list them. If you select no you can't complete the survey without entering something
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
samj505, I'd say Spikyhedgehog has identified a major weakness in your survey - it's a key criterion for me, certainly. What is the purpose of collecting these? It's difficult to imagine any design or manufacturing research which wouldn't take customers' price sensitivity into account.

The point made by holidayloverxx is important too. If people feel the survey is seriously flawed they won't bother.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have just amended these problems thankyou very much!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Done
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Done.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
done
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
done . . . marginally better than most we've had posted here but still with some glaring omissions Confused
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I suppose my opinions will count, but I just answered "the same" to all the options - I expect whatever I buy to perform otherwise why would I buy it?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

done . . . marginally better than most we've had posted here but still with some glaring omissions

I would like to know what i've left out or what i could expand on. Would help with my analysis.

Thanks.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
samj505, Q9 doesn't allow you to not agree with the statement Puzzled
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
samj505, You've amended it wink
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
For all those that answered thanks! It will be available till the end of the month.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Masque wrote:
samj505, You've amended it wink

So now you have 7 categories but only 5 orders of importance.

I did it anyway.
ski holidays
and you've changed the survey so the early responses are worthless?
latest report
That is true, but only 2 people had completed it by that point so I thought it was worth it! (I came to you guys first).

Your right about the 7 catagories and 5 orders of importance, it is a little messy but I think valid information can still be gained from the question. I'll mention the issue in my analysis though. Cheers.
snow report
Done
snow conditions
Done
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy